Dirty Imagine #3

Dylans POV:

How dare she? I thought in my head. I trusted Y/N and now i get sent a picture of her kissing Nash grier?

After everything we been threw! I took her back! And she does this?!

Your POV:

You and your best friend went to a party. After a Couple hours the liquor took over your body and you seen Nash Grier there. You walked over and started talking to him.

After a few minutes he kissed you.

Someone took a picture.

You told him your dating someone so he has to back off.

You went home and fell asleep.

The next morning you went on twitter and #nashandmysterygirl went viral.

There was a picture included and you noticed it was you and nash.

You called Dylan bug he didnt answer. So you drove to his home.
His mom said he was in his room and didnt want to come out.

You went upstairs. You opened his door and seen something you didnt ever want to.

DYLAN CHEATING

You look at them and he notices you. "Shit Y/N i can explain"

"If this is your payback of seeing that pic on Twitter he kissed me" You cry and run out of the room. You grt into your car drive home and go to your room.

Dylan enters your room shortly after..

You ignore him. Until he kisses you passionately. 

After a while you are moaning Because of what Dylan is doing. Confessing his love.

No one is home so you moan really loud and scream. He moves the bed with a powerful force making it bang off the wall each time he goes harder into you.

Finally he comes into you. He rolls off of you.  "im sorry babe"  he whispers,

You forgive him.

You cuddle him and fall asleep. In the morning you do morning round 2.

=========================================================

I know this was an update but i changed it into a dirty Imagine. Make sure you follow my

Instagrams -  @brittanibitxh and @brittaniluvsbrady

and twitters @Matty_booty and @beautyxx911

Enjoy

Oh and kik me for a fanfic @mermaidimplxz