Andre and Jason

"Hey what's up Jason!", Andre yells running down the hall chasing after Jason. What's up Andre how's it going? Jason says. I'm doing good man I just got offered of few scholarships from football.
I don't know which school I should pick bro, its so many different things i could do at FSU, but it's also so many things I could do a UCLA. I don't know, I have a lot of thinking to do bro. What about you?

"Ehh", Jason says. Bro you know its hard trying to get into college for me. I mean I have a couple scholarships, but its not full ride scholarships. You know mom doesn't have the money for the both of us. But enough of talking about school.

"Have you met any new Honey's?" He said staring at me with a sinister smile.
"Yes, her name is Nicki " I say smiling
"Tell me about her " he said
"She has the most beautiful body ever, She's light skin, with a fat ass bro no joke,she loves writing, she raps,sings,she's not to tall or to short, her teeth are as white as cloud 99, she is adventurous, she loves reading books, she's not really a sporty type of girl." I say

"Ummm, ima try to hop on dat" Jason says giving a smirk. "Nah man, I called dibs bro" I say giving him a light chuckle even though I was dead serious. "You coo bro I can find me one at the party this weekend." Jason said. I hear its gonna be a lot of honey's up there, you wanna come or nah?

"I'm good bro, you know how I am I actually like a girl then fuck it up because I cheat." Andre said with laughter. "Alright bro." Jason said, Oh shit we gonna be late to class!! 7th hour is always a hall freeze and if someone gets caught in that then you have a detention. I said stareing at the board In front of me , while I think of all the trouble my shitty brother is going to get into but as soon as the thought comes in my mind it instantly leaves as the teacher calls out my name
"Jason , what is the capital of Arkansas ?"

She asks fixing her glasses.
"Uhhhhhh" i say thinking of the answer but then again thinking about how mad mom and dad are going to be when they find out that Andre has a detention.
"Well,the answer ?" She asked
" Little Rock " i answered with confidence and sarcasm.
"Well,you're correct " she added.
The bell rang. Me and Andre walk home, we don't like riding the bus because its to much drama on there. Like one the first day of school it was a fight because somebody ate somebody else's chips. That's dumb right? Right.

But anyways, as me and Andre walk to school quietly trying not to look at Andre and remind him how much trouble he's going to get in when we get home. He hates getting in trouble, he can't do anything. We arrive at home....."Andre!!!!" Mom yells with anger. Get yo ass up here we need to talk! "Yes mom" Andre mumbles, " Why do you have a detention!?" Mom yells , I told to stop messing around during passing time!

"Me and Jason were talking about college and other stuff" its not a big deal mom.
"Not a big deal!!? Not a big deal!" Mom yells, ima show yo ass a big deal! You not to young to get yo ass whooped. "Mom chill you get mad for no fucking reason" Andre yells, like honestly I'm so tired of you, you get mad over petty shit. "Know what!"

Mom yells, Lay yo ass across this bed! I'm bout to whoop yo ass! "You not touching me!" Andre yells, you always have something to say to me but not the "adopted child!" As Andre's mom look at him with anger, she slaps Andre. It sounded like someone broke a glass.
Jason ran up stairs. "Mom stop!!" Jason yells, stop!! Why would you do this to mom Andre? You know she can't take a lot all at once she just wanted to talk to you!! "Oh here comes the adopted child being the hero once again" Andre yells.
  You do everything for attention. "You know what Andre if u were the one that was adopted I would never say that to you, you know why? Because you're my brother and I love you." Mom I'll call you later I'm going to take a walk.