Chapter 8: This is London, baby!

Hope you like my version of f&f 6. I own nothing but Jaelene and the baby! Here's chapter 8! Updated!!!

Brian's POV
Hobbs told us to meet in London. Tej and Ro showed up about 20 minutes after Dom, Han and I.

"Thank God! Finally some equipment I can work with! Way better than that trash in Rio!" Tej says looking at about 6 computers on a desk.

I look at guns and different weapons all laying out on a table and say, "Way better."

Hobbs and his new team mate, Riley, come in to tell us what exactly were up against.

"You sure about these guys?" asks Riley.

"Nope!" Hobbs says as they both walk towards us.

"Has anyone heard from Leo or Santos?" I ask seeing that they haven't shown up.

Han says, "Last I heard of em, they were shooting up some casinos in Monte Carlo."

"I thought that was out last job Brian." Ro refers to the job we did in Rio. "I mean, who's paying for all this equipment? Tax payers? So now we work for the hulk?"

I start smiling as I see Hobbs and his team mate walking towards us.

Ro starts sniffing the air and says, "Why do I smell baby oil?"

"You keep running your pie-whole your gonna smell an ass kicking." Hobbs tells Roman.

Then Dom starts talking and says, "Alright Hobbs. You got the best team in the world standing in front of you. Give em a reason to stay."

Hobbs nods and tells us everything we need to know.

"Our targets Owen Shaw. Former major in the SAS spec ops soldier. He ran the mobility division in Kabul and Basura."

Tej starts groaning. "Ah, damn. That mobility units the truth. We're talkin about vehicular warfare. Best in the world. Those guys don't mess around."

Roman starts asking for food. He asked Han but Han already finished his chips and showed him the empty bag.

"For years, they've been running jobs in Europe. But it's there most recent job that graduated them to a whole new level. Three targets. Highly specific."

Hobbs was going over the 3 cases when Roman asked Tej for change.

"Seriously? You a millionaire and you still tryna askin for money?" Tej asked "That's how you stay a millionaire!" Ro says going over to the vending machine.

"So, what does this all mean?" I ask Hobbs.

Hobbs replies, "Our best guess is that Shaw and his crew are building a nightshade device."

"Which is?..." I ask confused. "A tech bomb designed to block an entire military communication grid for 24 hours." Riley replies.

"You blind a soldier for a single second in the middle of a fight and he dies. You blind a country for 24 hours, loss of life is unthinkable. This can be worth billions to the right buyer." Hobbs continues.

As soon as Tej hears money he says, "Billions? Why don't we just steal that shit?"

Then roman turns around and asks Tej in a loud voice, "Ay! Which one of these things is a dollar?"

Tej just rolled his eyes as he kept talking and everybody jumped when Hobbs pulled out his gun and shot the vending machine glass so Ro would shut up and said, "It's on the house." So Ro just picked up 3 bags of chips, satisfied.

"I want you to help me catch Shaw. He's only got one piece left that he needs and I intend to stop him before he gets it. Now I know you guys are family, so I'm offering you a chance to make that family whole again." Hobbs finishes by throwing down a picture of Letty.