Favour.

You call joe he answers you slur over your words you say come on please Joe I gave you a hand job and you came all over me he says but really you spend your favour like this you tell him it's not fair you almost made me give you a blow Job y/n are you drunk? No I just drank a whole bottle of wine I'm coming over y/n so your doing the favour no. He says there's a knock at your doors and joe is here your were in a black lacy bra and underwear he says let me help you get changed okay? You giggle as you almost trip in every step you take you make it to your room and your about to strip and you laugh and tell him to turn around and when your done you tell him to go Lay down you didn't have your pants on you had on your black lacy underwear and a tee but what he didn't except you got on top of him then you give him a nice lap dance you take of your shirt again in your lacy set and start grinding on him he groans and before you know it he has a boner you pull down his pants and he says no y/n your not sober who cares you giggle you take his dick and rub it out side your entrance he does a soft moan on the other hand you were a moaning mess he just couldn't take it anymore he shoved his length into you then he realised he took your virginity as drunk as you were it didn't effect you the pleasure made you tired so you went as bottom bro was going hard you were ruined he came in your mouth and then you guys fell asleep you wake up you were in pain you realised that joe was right next to you both of you were naked you scream and joe wakes up what are you doing in my bed!!?? You don't remember love look at your phone messages what the hell. I didn't drink did you drug me.? Haha no when you were giving me a lap dance I told you that you weren't sober so you did it anyways no no this is bad love it's not my fault you were very tight tho SHUT UP that's not what you were telling me last night joe do you not get it you took my virginity and that wasn't supposed to happen but it did happen you start hitting joes chest he takes your arm and your on top of him now he says it's ok chill out hey I have an idea let's be friends with benefits what..? Basically fuck buddies you know no just no I like someone else not you come on y/n you know you'll miss me and ask to use your favour but you already used it here let me change your mind he starts massaging your chest while your still on top of him no no no joe yes yes don't lie y/n you tremble as his hand slid down your chest his fingers at your entrance and sliding in and out slowly was he teasing you? You couldn't take it anymore PLEASE JUST PUT IT IN really I don't know if I should you force his length into you he was just going in and out of you, you where never a person to like being top but hell it felt good you felt it so much you lean on him he was about to pull out please don't you try to say in between your moans he laughs your so desperate you want my baby's now? he didn't pull out he came in you you fall on him joe why didn't you pull out. Love you asked for me not to im not on plan b you can't blame me y/n you let me take your virginity and you let me not pull out this was all a mistake I should of never done that ad but you did tho.? oh my god I'm just gonna take a shower you covered yourself why cover yourself I've saw and touched every part of you you run to the bathroom turn on the shower but you forget to lock the door. You step in the shower the door opens and you don't hear it then he steps in the shower you don't notice until he puts his hands on your waist.

This took a while and i had writers block the whole time 😭.