Chapter 8

You know what, I'm starting out fresh. My head is up and I walk into school. Jacob came up to me, "Hey regan! You look oddly hap-exci-Confident?" I looked at him and smiled "I'm starting out fresh J." Then I walked to my locker. I'm just gonna go ahed and tell yall, I still love chase and I dont think im gonna be able to hide it. I open my locker and start grabbing books until I notice everyone is looking the other way gasping. I looked to see Chase and Sarah holding hands walking down the hall, I glared at chase. Yes, I'm mad. I stormed to class. Then while sitting in 1st period I realized something, he never asked me to be his girlfriend. We were never dating in the first place. Yes!
Acouple hours pass and I burst out of 7th period, and go straight to Jacobs locker. "HEY! Wanna walk to our houses together?". Jacob looked at me and smiled, "No, BECAUSE I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU! I looked at him and smiled "Really?Thanks! Well let's get out of this hell hole!" Chase and I walked way past our houses, then suddenly. "Okay, close your eyes. And let me guide you." For some reason, I felt safe with Jacob at that moment. I let him take my hand and guide me. We walked for what felt like a good 10 mineuts. Then Chase said "Open your eyes!" it was my favorite place, the beach.