The Big Game

It was the three weeks they have been practicing hard for.It was the ultimate team VS Team Colombia.All the players filled 5 Buses going to the Colombian Field.
The coach thought to him self"they have been working hard and well,but will they win".
Arriving at the Colombian Field They looked as they see fans cheering and confusion as they see their Colombian legends and stars in the other team.
As the host yells out the teams,they start with the the traditional start.Then the First 7 line up which was: Neymar,Neymar jr,ronaldo,messi,zlatan,pele,and Monaco.
The game starts.
Neymar passes it to messi,messi runs with the ball then unexpectedly stolen by a Colombian player,The player goes jumping over tackles and pushing out the team,Unexpectedly the player goes long and makes a goal.The fans of Colombia Go wild when no one boos for Colombia.Then The dream team get more aggressive tackling and tripping the opponent's one by one.Then Neymar steals the ball but chased by two,then he passes he ball to Messi,Messi goes for a shot,The shot passes Ronaldo and the ball was stolen by the same player that made a shot.Ronaldo trips the player Stealing the ball then made the Scissor kick.AND HE SCORE!!! 1-1 it's a tie.But then no one made any other shot.It was on to PKs.First up The Colombian player made that goal,Then the same for 18 times.Then Colombia goes and and he misses!!!! All the dream team needs is to make this shot. Messi kicks the ball and he scores!!!!!
It was a good a day for the team the hard work and dedication.But it wasn't over.