YouTube Love

Hey hope you like this!!!

___________

Shaes POV:

Its so crazy to think one day were in highschool and the next were leaving all our friends and family behind,to go to a huge college in england. Thats half way across the world! Im going to miss everyone like crazy. Im super happy Kayla and Luis are coming with me i wouldnt being going if they didnt come with me.

Me and Kayla met in grade 3 and we have went to school with eachother since,we never leave eachothers sides and to have her coming away to school with me means alot!

I met Luis online a few years ago and ever since then we have been great friends,he moved to canada 2 years ago and started going to school with me and Kayla.

Our friends are having a party for us,this will be the last time we see them for a while before we come home for christmas. Im going to miss my family the most they have been with me through everything!

_____________

Kayla POV

Can't believe we are leaving tomorrow. I'm going to miss everyone. It's going to be hard leaving all my friends and family behind. I'm really happy Shae and I are going together, I would be so scared without her. We have been through everything together, break-ups, family problems, everything! Luis is also going to London with us, I'm really happy. Shae met him and after that we all have been friends!

I met Shae in grade 3 when I switched schools, I didn't really want to move but I'm glad I did now! I met lots of people but Shae and I have been through lots together, unlike me with the others. She was always by my side. We have always had so much in common, we both love these 5 YouTube stars.

I met Luis only 2 years ago when he moved to Canada. I used to talk to him online with Shae all the time, she met him and then we all started to chat together. He is really nice. He is a great friend! I'm glad to have him coming with Shae and I.

I think that it will be a great experience. I am excited to go to London, we leave tomorrow. So our friends decided to throw a party, for Shae, Luis, and I. They insisted we did have a party, it's not a really big party but about 7-10 people going to be there.

__________

I wrote my own POV

-Shae

And I wrote my own POV

-Kayla

Oh and we both love your sexy faces!!

Follow @luishoyne1