Chapter 3

Shae POV

Kayla and I are eating breakfast waiting for Luis to get here. We are ready,just have to get all our bags we are bringing with us in the car. But we have to wait for Luis and his big muscles.

Luis arrived about 15 minutes later we packed everything in the car and headed to the airport. We are now waiting for our flight to take off, I chose the window seat. Luis was in the middle. Kayla on the isle.

*8 hours later*

We finally arrived in England,it looks beautiful already and I've just seen what's outside the airport. We have to go through customs and all of that stuff then we can head to our apartment or 'flat' (what the British say instead apartment ).

We are now finally at our apartment, it's really nice.kayla and I will be sharing a room.

We get the bigger room cuz there's two of us. We're only unpacking the important things, so we can go look for some food!! (YAY) airplane food gets really boring after a while.

We finished and went to find some food, the closest we could find was a Nandos around the block. Kayla ordered the peri peri chicken. Luis ordered the grilled chicken. I ordered the peri peri chicken wrap. We all had some to take home so it will probably be our breakfast cuz we don't have much food, we are going to the supermarket tomorrow.

Kayla POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock. Finally it was quite. I waited a few minutes, then I slowly got up. I showered and then got dressed. I was wearing some sweats and a oversized sweatshirt. So my comfy stuff.

Shae and I eating breakfast. We are waiting for Luis. We just need to our bags out to the car and then we are ready to leave. I told Tristan I would text him when I get to London. I decided to text him right now, but then again it was 5:00am. I will wait.

* At The Airport *

We got onto the plane Shae had the window seat and Luis sat in the middle. I got the isle. The flight attendant came and offered everything. I declined and didn't pay attention to what the others said.

I slowly feel asleep for the whole 8 hours. (A/N not sure how long it really is)

* 8 Hours Later *

I woke up and we left the plane. We went through customs and got our bags and everything. I then took out my phone and found Tristan's contact.

To Tristan: Hey babe made it to Europe okay. Love you<3

After about ten minutes I got a text back.

From Tristan: That's good beautiful. Love you sweet-thang!

I laughed and put away my phone. Shae, Luis, and I wanted to find our flat (or apartment). We got a cab and headed to the flat.

Shae and I are sharing a room. There are only two rooms in the house. We got the bigger one. I put away some things since we want to go out soon.

Soon we left the flat. We found a Nandos and decided to get a bite. My phone was blowing up with texts or notifications. I ignored them. I will check them after we are done eating.