why u readin?

Sammy's pov

I'm currently sitting in bendyland as I watch m'lord walk in circles while trying to figure out what his people should do. ...."m'lord?" I asked not wanting to sound annoying, "what is it sammy?" M'lord replied sounding a bit annoyed and angry. "I have a suggestio-" "WELL WHAT IS IT!?" M'lord yelled, I flinched back and almost fell off the box I was sitting on. "W-what if we send some guards to watch the entrance of your d-domain, that way so y-you can relax for the day...."
I said trying not to stutter but sadly failed."....." m'lord was quiet for a second, staring at me as if I had gone mad... "sammy.." "y-yes m'lord?" I asked trying to seem confident, when ready I was scared of how m'lord was  acting. "Why do you think...I would need to relax...I'm trying to fuckin keep this HELL WHOLE OF A STUDIO TOGETHER, WHILE THERES A DAMNED ANGEL TRYING TO KILL HENRY! SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK I NEED TO RELAX!?"  "I-im sorry m-m'lord..I'm just t-trying to help..." I said while trying to hold off from crying. "Sammy..I'm the ink demo, king of this hell whole, I don't need your fucking help." M'lord sounding rather...pissed off at me..."Sammy.. go" "w-what?" "You heard me..go back to wherever it is you were fucking do'in'' the ink demon sounded pissed. "I'll leave.." after speaking I leave and walk through a wall to my sanctuary. When I got to my peaceful sanctuary I sat at my desk, staring at a blank wall full of ink, I hear my self humming.... Which leads to quiet muttering.... Which leads to quiet singing.. "Days seems sometimes as if they'll never end~ sun digs its heals to taunt you, but after sunlit days, one thing stays the same" "rise the moon~"

we both stopped singing. I look over to my right and m'lord sitting beside me. I couldnt help but think about our voices, that they went perfectly together, making the melody sound nice <3
"Sammy.." "yes m'lord?" I asked, Still a little surprised that m'lord sung with me... "I wanted to apologize for yelling at you, all you were doing was trying to help me out and insted of saying yes or no calmly, I chose to yell at you......i-..I'm sorry..." I couldn't belive what I was hearing! M'lord! The ink demon! Was saying sorry!.. To me! But..he does realize that he shouldn't be the one saying sorry.. I should be saying sorry! I intruded him and told him to stop! So I should say sorry!- "sammy? You ok?" "Yes m'lord, I'm o-" "bendy" "what was that m'lord?" " sammy..you can call me bendy." "Oh. Ok then.." "now. Do you expect my apology?" M'lor- I mean bendy, really just said I can call him his real name! " yes. I accept your apology m'lor- uh bendy....." "heh, I guess it's gonna take yah a while to get used to calling me bendy ay?" "Yah...." I said while blushing madly under my mask......"Sammy, why don't you ever take off your mask?" I don't wanna tell bendy my answer... my answer is stupid.. and I'm afraid if I tell him he might agree with my answer..."the answer is stupid.." "oh come on sammy~ I'm sure your answer isn't stupid~" Bendy said in a seductive manner. " well.. it's not the answer its more of my body thats the stupid thing..." I said trailing to more of a whisper as I got to the end of the sentence. "Sam-....sammy, if your saying you don't like your self then at least let me see why you don't like your self, because I don't see a single reason not to like you."......"ok....i- I'll show you...." I slowly took off my mask to reveal my face, which has two bright glowing eyes, a nose, lips, and inside my mouth was glowing yellow saliva with white teeth and a black tongue that isn't very long. After I took off my mask, bendy looked like a kid who was told he could have anything he wanted. "Sammy.. I-"  bendy stuttered out, but didn't finish his sentence. "You look- "terrible?" Wha? No! You look so fucking gorgeous!!!" " If you were a piece of jewelry or if you were a gemstone I'd pick you up and never take you out my sight!" "Do I really look that good?....Your lieing... right?" I asked, hoping he would say yes and that he's lieing to me. "No sammy..I'm not lieing to yah doll<3"
" doll?" " what? Don't like the nickname?~" " I don't mind it" " good cuz I'm going to be calling you that for long time~" hearing him say that made me blush darker than the ink in this hell whole *heheheh* the demon chuckle and snickered noticing the glowing blush on my face. "Did I make yah all flustered up samsam?♡" I just sat and quietly stare at m'lords chest noticing every muscle on him and blushed crazy at the thought of him actually liking me! "Sammy~ I have to go- but I enjoyed are little talk and will be back later<3" m'lord got up off the floor and bent down to my level to look? at me?
"Heh you get flustered by the simplest things~" m'lord then took his hand, held my chin and then he pulled me closer and kissed me! Can you belive that!? Bendy the ink demon kissing me! Samuel Lawrence! Heh wow! "Bye my little doll~ oh and before I go, later on around 9pm come down to my lair~ I wanna.... "talk" to you~.. alone~..." an with that bendy walked through the wall and back to...wherever he came from I guess... I Wonder what he wants to talk about..

  (a/n) nexts chapter will have !smut and the word count for this was 1008 words there are a lot of spelling mistakes don't come for me!)