5 seconds

Jisung dreams.

He is a young boy, seated on the edge of a wooden fence. Green fields surround him, a few trees here and there. White specks of dust float through the air, along with small bugs and birds. The sun is shining above him. It's warm, pleasant. The wind isn't too loud or strong, it's just perfect. A nice temperature. A nice day. The green of the fields around him is bright and beautiful, and it smells wonderfully too.

He looks down. Wonders where he is.

He is wearing beige pants and a loose, white linen shirt. No shoes. He is sitting on a fence that runs along a dirt path, going from one end of the horizon to the other. Not a human in sight. For a moment he is confused. Reality feels a little more fuzzy than he last remembered. And he can't recall why he is here or what just happened. Heck, he can't even recall who he is. But sitting here so peacefully, it just feels a little weird. Wasn't he just feeling very bad?

But it's so calm, he can't bring himself to care.

Finally accepting the situation, Jisung leans his head backwards and sighs happily. His breathing is slow and calm. The wind feels nice against his face. He smiles. Wants to open his mouth and laugh but can't bring himself to do it, not wanting to break the wonderful silence. Only nature can be heard. Something tells him that he usually doesn't get to be in a quiet environment, but he can't remember what his normality is.

Suddenly there is a person walking along the dirt road, far away in the horizon. Jisung doesn't really know how time works. It might have been an hour, or maybe it was just a second. But the man reaches him before he can even blink. Curiously he stares at whoever is coming. A man with a green hat. Jisung recognizes him but doesn't know why. The man comes closer. He is really close now. Jisung can see his face. He looks really, really familiar. He looks like him.

"My name's Jisung"

The man suddenly stops and says. Jisung blinks. He doesn't think that it's weird. He doesn't know anything. Jisung nods and bows. He is smiling.

"My name is also Jisung"

Memories flash before his eyes. Everywhere that he has seen his own name. On posters, in albums, on signs that are held up by screaming fans, on his microphone, on his clothes, on his birthday cake that was held up by his Hyungs one year ago. But somehow Jisung can't put the memories together. He has the pieces but he doesn't care. He doesn't even try to put them together. He thrives, for just one moment, to not know anything and be nobody. He is a nobody now. No past, no duties, no memories and no relations to anyone. No fears.

The man stares at him for what seems like is forever. He seems to be waiting for something.

"I think I'm supposed to fear you"

The man in the green hat shrugs at Jisung's words. He is just him after all. All this time, his first hallucination, his first fear, was himself. Jisung isn't scared of him anymore. He is scared of all the other ones, though. Jisung isn't exactly sure what he was scared of before coming to this peaceful place, but he knows somewhere in his heart that he is still scared. Just not of the man in the green hat. Not of him. Because that man is himself. And Jisung is no longer scared of himself.

"Why are you so scared Jisung, none of your Hyungs ever are"

The man in the green hat asks. Jisung would've felt insecure, but he doesn't.

"It's because he's the youngest"

Someone says behind him. Jisung snaps his head to the side, just to see who it is. But the voice is familiar. Warm and soft. Comforting. Feels like home. There is a man standing behind him, with pitch black hair and a warming smile. A handsome young man, yet somehow with this motherly aura and relaxed attitude. He is wearing an expensive outfit. He looks like a prince. Jisung looks at his own clothes. Beige pants and a white linen shirt. They look different, and that's fine. He finally understands.