𝟎𝟎𝟑

India RoyaleLos Angeles, California || March 21

India Royale
Los Angeles, California || March 21.2019
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STARING AT HER COMPUTER, India watched as her YouTube video began to upload. She had been slacking lately so she decided to do a skincare routine video out of boredom.

It was a win/win for both her and her supporters since it was a highly requested video and she was gonna make good money from it.

She glanced back and forth between her phone and computer, making sure it was uploading smoothly.

A few moments later, it uploaded and she did a quick boomerang on her Instagram story with the link to the video attached, letting her followers know it was uploaded.

Hearing her phone ring, she glanced down at it to see Kentrell was calling. "Hello?"

"Whatchu on India?" Kentrell's voice flowed through the phone, causing India to start smiling. It had been a few days since they had spoken or seen each other due to ther busy schedules.

"Nothing, I just uploaded a video for my YouTube channel and now I'm just chilling" She shrugged as if he could see her before she pulled her phone away from her ear and placed it on speaker.

India swiped out of their call and proceeded to get onto Pinterest, just to scroll and look at a few things. It was one of her favorite apps since she got on it for mostly everything.

She scrolled on Pinterest lurking in the pet photos section. She came across a picture of a teacup and frowned. She always wanted a teacup but never actually made the effort to get one, due to certain reasons.

"Say" Kentrell called out, snapping India from her thoughts. She hummed in response as she continued to scroll through Pinterest.

"Yes Trell?" She asked, getting up from the table. She held her phone close by as she made her way into her living room, plopping down on the couch.

"I gotta go to da A this weekend. You wanna go?" He asked, hopping she would say yes. He was planning on going to shoot a few videos and record a feature before returning home.

He wanted her to come too, which is why he asked.

"Sure, when we leaving and how long we staying?" She asked, focusing her attention onto the tv that was sitting in front of her. "Day after tomorrow and Just for da weekend and we come back Sunday"

"Okay, I need to go find me a few outfits and stuff" She spoke, flipping through the shows on Netflix. Her and Kentrell talked for a little while longer before they said their goodbyes and hung up.

India had a few cute outfits that she was gonna wear, but she had specific one that she was gonna have to go to the mall and get.

Getting up from the couch, India slipped her feet into her Nike Slides as she grabbed her keys, making her way out the front door.