Chapter 2

Omg another chapter-

We've both been busy and work stresses me 24/7 :( (And I get lazy with editing lol) But!!! Please be proud I edited!!

Word Count - 3,398 words

Waifu an: can't wait for the special episode~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[We're back again at Youtuber Couple, Love Dream Project!! And for today's episode it seems the boyfriend group decided to challenge the girlfriend group!?

So... what are we waiting for! Let's roll into the story~]

"Why are we doing this again...?" Soraru complains, though he was the one most excited given he loved playing games like this...and bullying Mafumafu was nice too.

"Are we sure about this...? I don't like being on opposite teams as Ura-san..." Sakata pouts, staring at his computer, then back to the other two beside him.

"I-I'm sorry in advance." Senra sighed. He really wasn't a good gamer.

"Don't worry about it, we'll protect you." Nodding his head, Soraru reaches over and pats Senra's head. "Just stay with us.

"I will do my best." Senra let out a small smile. Well, not that he will be that useful.

"Just keep Maa-chan distracted while we kill him." Sakata makes a thumbs up to his best friend while they picked their characters to play for their game. The winners were decided from the team who managed more kills than the other team by the end of the game.

"O-okay." Senra nodded his head, looking at his screen too. Just how is he supposed to distract Shima.

Keeping his calm, Soraru stays cool while telling the two where to go for good item drops were to grab. Guns too before the others could grab them. "Don't spread out, stay together."

[Meanwhile on the side of the boyfriend group]

"Why am I in a team with them~!! I want Soraru-san~!!" Mafumafu's whines can be heard from the headphones.

"I would rather be with Senra-kun than listen to you whine too!" Shima whines just like a child too. Why was he stuck with them again? Oh right. The winners could ask the losers for anything they wanted!

"Yosh you all. Kill everyone including Sakata." The sadist brunet said, not even mercy toward his own partner.

"So mean, even to your own lover." Shima laughs, knowing for a fact he wouldn't harm Senra at all.

"We need to win so of course. If you guys let your own lover go, you better be prepared." Urata threatened.

"Hiks! Scary~~ Urata-san scary~" Mafumafu cried out.

"We'll just...uh....kill Sakata more instead~" Shima offers a compromise, knowing the redhead would loudly complain to all of them later for the bullying.

"Kill Soraru and Senra too." Urata shot at the two teammates.

"No promises~" Shima shrugs though shrieks when Urata shoots him. "No friendly fire!"

"U-Urata-san!" Mafumafu also screamed.

"Do your jobs!!" The demon sermoned.

"We will, please don't shoot us!" So Shima says...but he wouldn't hurt Senra! He couldn't.

"Okay!" Mafumafu screamed, raising his arm in giving up.

Once the game officially started, Shima takes a deep breath, keeping his promise to himself to never harm Senra, not even in a game.