Gay people looking at balls of light made up from hydrogen and helium

"Star gazing was a good idea"

Raspberry said in awe, upon seeing the night sky illuminated by millions of stars.

"I agree.." Twizzly responded, looking back at her lover.

Funnily Enough, it wasn't the stars she was staring in awe at. It was Raspberry. Sure, she admires her girlfriend a lot on occasion, but seeing her in this new light- seeing her so relaxed and happy, it made her feel warm on the inside.

She couldn't describe it, how she felt. Her cheeks felt hot and her heart raced, she looked lovingly at her, unable to take her eyes off.

"And that's the hollyberry constellation! We named it after our queen, of course. Though I do presume the other ancients have a constellation after them as well!"

"Mhm..."

Twizzly sighed, looking at her once more. She loved when her girlfriend geeked out over her kingdom's histories and people, although she rarely listened, it was nice seeing her excited expression just talking about it, how proud she was to have known that, having been a huge part of her kingdom's history not so long ago.

"Hollyberry kingdom is a truly amazing place, I wish you could visit us more"

Raspberry sighed. She looked down at her girlfriend, who was still admiring her.

"I wish we could have more moments like these. If I got let off dueling more often, I'd have more moments like this with you." She giggled, before frowning.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. We have the rest of our lives together. That's plenty of time."

Raspberry giggled, leaning into the smaller cookie

"I guess you're right."

She traced her fingers along the engravings on her jacket absentmindedly.

"I've actually been wanting to take you on some of my trips-" The other spoke up, after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm not committing crimes with you, Twizzly." Raspbery said nonchalantly.

"I meant, I wanted you to join me when i go to other dimensions. I've seen some with even better night skies, even more stars than we could ever imagine!"

She waved her hands, to emphasize.

"That sounds nice. I'd love to go anywhere, as long as you're there."

"You flirt." Twizzly playfully punched her.

"I just hope things will be fine from here on out. I don't want things to go so fast- I want to experience things little by little, get life changing moments at differ t times, not all at once." She sighed, "But I know that's not possible. Things change, and there's nothing we can do about it. It's up to time to decide how things go for us. And I think for now, we're doing just fine" She squeezed her hand.

"Whatever happens, I'll still be there" She grinned.

"I know you will be."

Raspberry sighed, resting back onto her girlfriend.

"This is nice." She snuggled beside her.

"Yeah, this is nice.."

The two gazed at the starlit sky, happily enjoying each other's presence.

Warmth. It was all they could feel near each other. A sense of security covered them like a blanket. The mutual feeling that the two would protect each other, and the fact that they both knew they'd always trust the other.

The two rested onto each other, enjoying the peaceful solitude of the night