𝟎𝟏.

𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 : 𝙈𝙖𝙮 2021

"Congratulations on your admission to Clark Atlanta University as a first year student for the fall 2021 semester!"

I read as I smiled. I immediately grabbed my phone and called my best friend Lex to tell her that I got in.

"Yoo," I said as the FaceTime call connected.

"Wassup hoe," Lex replied. Don't ask me why she calls me a hoe. She calls all her close female friends that.

"Girl guess what?" I said with a big smile on my face.

"You got in?" She asked eagerly.

"YESSSSS!" I yelled.

"I GOT IN TOOOOOOOO!" she yelled back at me.

I screamed. Clark Atlanta has been our dream school since we were in like 6th grade and the fact that we BOTH got in is a big deal for us. Clark really about to be lit as fuck. Watch this.

"Did you tell your mom yet?" She asked me.

"Nah," I replied. "I called you first."

"Ayyeeee" she said with her tongue out.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Alexis really my bitch. She been with me since the beginning and it's gonna stay like that. That's gang forever.

We stayed on the phone for the rest of the day and when my mom came home from work I told her about it. She was happy for me. All I really want to do is make my mom proud. It's the least I can do honestly.

After dinner I went back to my room to get ready to shower. It was about to be 10pm and I gotta wake up early for work tomorrow. Work be the blow sometimes but my coworkers be making it fun so I guess it ain't that bad.

As I'm about to get in the shower my phone starts going off. I ignored it and continued to put my phone on dnd so I can play my music while I'm in the shower with no interruptions.

After I got out the shower I went and sat on my bed and scrolled through my notifications to see what I missed.

Messages
Right Hand Lex💋: Call me when you get out the shower, I gotta pyo

Netflix
Pick up where you left off
Continue watching Shameless

Instagram
@theofficialkhi liked your post.

Hold up. Who the fuck is theofficialkhi?

I unlocked my phone and went on Instagram to see wassup. I clicked on my notifications and my eyes widened. I realized that Khi was this boy I had followed earlier. He had just came home from being locked up and one of his mans had posted him so I went on his page and followed him. I've heard about him as he was always talked about by everybody but I ain't never really pay attention to it.

He really not that ugly that's why I followed him. I thought that I was just gonna get a follow back but nah homeboy wanna like my pictures and shit.

My shocked face turned into a smirk real quick. Watch this.

I go on his page and seen that he had a lot of pictures and videos posted. Since he liked all three pictures I had up on my page, I'm gonna like three of his.

 Since he liked all three pictures I had up on my page, I'm gonna like three of his