1.

(I will just say I don't think this is like the American schools??(no idea) it's pretty big and there's maybe like 15 classes on each grade, and it's and open school, meaning you can look on the 3rd floor from the ground floor as an example. )

"right on it"

Make Lee Heeseung confess first
1. get connections

"What does that even mean? What connections?" Niki said after reading the first line of jungwon's list.

Jungwon rolled his eyes taking the notebook back "it means that if Niki is too shy too even talk to heeseung, he should try and talk to someone heeseung knows" he said.

"But how is he gonna talk to his friends without seeming suspicious? It's kinda weird just going talking to a senior, without even having a goal, and it's not like he'll say "hey let's be friends so I can date your friend" that would be so weird" Sunoo said still a little skeptical, and Niki nodded agreeing "yeah I'm definitely not doing that"

Jungwon shook his head "of course not, instead we'll make it seem like a accident, niki could 'accidentally' stumble into his friends." He said with a smirk.

"Mmm not bad wonnie, but who would that be?" Sunoo said finally in on the plan

Jungwon's smirk hadn't left his face, instead he turned back to the notebook, writing something down

"So how are we gonna do this?" Sunoo said closing his locker, is it a new day? Yes but it's also day 1 of operation 'make Lee Heeseung confess'

"Easy we have to find Jake in the breaks, and then Niki will tell him that, he isn't doing the best in math, and would ask if he could help with one assignment." Jungwon said closing his locker

"Ugh of all things why math" niki said

"Cus it's true, you suck at math" jungwon said making Sunoo laugh and gave jungwon a low high five as they giggled at their friend.

"This is bullying you know, and how will this make us friends anyway?" Niki said now also closing his locker

"You have to make him like you in the time you guys study" Sunoo said understanding jungwon's plan

"We have to make him agree tho, is he even good at math? It seems so random took walk up to someone you don't know and ask that" Niki said as they all began walking to class.

"You don't know Jake?! He's literally known for being best at math and always helping other people with math, cus he likes it so much" Sunoo said as jungwon nodded in agreement "yeah have you been living under a rock or what?"