[ 9 ]

"Wanda." Natasha says one more time. Her eyes close and her powers revert back into her body. She's lands, trying to catch her breath. "I'm gonna go check on Tony, Barton!" Steve let's Natasha know while signalling for Barton to meet him where Tony is.

Natasha runs over to Wanda who is trying to get a hold of herself. She places her hands over the younger girls shoulder and bends down to meet her eye to eye. "Hey—look at me—" Wanda's eyes continue to glow red as she deeply breathes in and breathes out.

"In through your nose and out through your mouth, alright" Natasha looks deeply into her eyes "Romanoff give me a status on Maximoff" Steve shouts across the room. Natasha looks at Steve then back at Wanda her eyes are no longer glowing. Natasha continues to rub her back as she turns to Steve. "She's coming back, Tony?" Natasha wonders as Wanda starts to stand back up by nodding her head to check on Tony. Natasha nods off and rushes over to check on Tony.

"Friday?" Natasha asks, as Steve helps Tony up along with Clint. "He's suffering from a dislocated shoulder, his left lung is suffering from a pulmonary contusion and he's got a few other bruises. It's best that he be transported to the med bay." She finishes her initial report and Wanda looks over at Tony who is being carried by Steve and Natasha. Clint comes running over to her offering her a sweet smile.

"Is Tony okay?" she wonders clearing her head some more. Clint chuckles putting his arm around her "More or less, you've got as lethal of a bite as Widow." Unsure of how to react she furrows her eyebrows

" He's alright he's just going to the med bay to get treated." He smiles as they start walking, but Wanda is worried unsure of how hard her impact is. " No really, Clint is he okay?" Wanda questions

"He's gonna be fine kid, we've put him through much worst." He chuckles. They both start walking out of the training room but Wanda's conscience feels guilty.

"Can we visit him before we head for lunch?" Wanda asks and Clint happily nodded. In moments of high emotions Wanda has a tendency of not being able to remember anything. She remembers flying towards him
but soon after her vision turns red and it all goes black. She has been working a lot on her anger and her grief towards Tony, but who knows if her powers came over her.

"Ah, Miss Maximoff, do you also have injuries to attend too?"Dr. Cho smiles looking over at her tablet of Tony's injuries.

"Ah no, I don't think so." Wanda smiles and making her chuckle, "Really you've got a pretty bad cut on your forehead—and while we're at it let's get some scans in" Dr. Cho leads Wanda to the back and Clint waves her off. As they walk around the med bay they pass by Tony. Wanda stops "Wait a minute please." She croaks and knocks on Tony's door, he looks up smiling at the younger girl. There is a sense of relief at the sight of a smiling Tony. "Hey, little witch. Way to kick some ass" he chuckles and Wanda walks in with her arms crossed. As her hands make her way around her ribs she wince. "Well you pack quite a punch. I had to make sure I can hold my own."

"Trust me kid, you can. I'll be alright. You go ahead and get treated." Wanda nods her head, and waves goodbye.

"Ready?" Dr. Cho asks "Yup." Wanda answers. Dr. Cho runs a few tests around. About an hour goes by and Wanda is hooked up to an IV for a few pain killers. She feels herself ease a little, she's been waiting for a while for Dr. Cho that's she's been playing with her magic. "Alright sorry for the wait, it seems that you've got a couple of bruises and a broken rib. Riiight here. So some painkillers and some relaxing will do you good." Dr. Cho smiles pointing some x-rays.

"How come I didn't feel it till—fuu—now?" Wanda winces as she tries to stand up. Dr. Cho chuckles trying to slowly disconnect the IV from her. "Adrenaline, but fractures like your rib takes about 3 to 6 weeks to heal. So if you could come by once a week for some x-rays and medication. We can monitor it. Other than that, you head is stitched, you don't have a concussion. You are free to go" Dr. Cho wraps her hand with a bandage. She heads out of the med bay and see Natasha leaning against the wall consume by the tablet. Wanda thinks nothing of it and walks by the older woman. Natasha notices moments later, "Maximoff!"