Proposal

No one's pov:

A year or so after the incident with that bitch Overhaul the strawberry shark and the peppermint were with their respective groups hanging out. Their lives went pretty much back to normal and are now in the their second year.

Kirishima's pov:

He had been planning this for awhile now and had decided today was the day to do it. Kiri asked the bakusquad for assistance since Bakugo's dad had a license to fly. They were all dressed in their best attire. Soon after finalizing the details of Ejiro's plan he called his boyfriend.

E: "Hey. What are you doing?"
T: "Nothing just hanging out with Midoryia and the others. Why?"
E: "I have a little scavenger hunt for you to do. I left the details in your phone case."
T: "What wh-"

Kirishima hung up before he could finish his sentence. He then quickly told the others to go to their places.

Todoroki's pov:

Shoto opened his phone case and found a map that he needed to follow. He told the others he had to go and followed it to the first location. Eventually Sho ended up at a flower shop where he found Mina.

"Why are you here?" Todoroki asked with his typical emotionless expression.

"I'm here to escort you to your next destination after I give you these flowers," Mina then handed him a bouquet of white and red roses. He smiled at her before taking them and thanking her.

"Where are we going to next?" Curiosity filled his features as he looked around somewhat.

"You'll see in minute," Mina then proceeded on the next destination with him following her a few paces behind. She stopped at a mall where they met up with Sero who had a pair of clothes for him to put on. It was a black suit with a red tie similar to what Sero was wearing but much more fancy.

"What's all this about?" Shoto was wondering what was going on in the first place and why he was being taken to random places.

"Thats for us to know and you to find out," They both said at the same time. He gave them a look before they continued on to the next place. It was kinda of dark outside before they got to the next place. Denki was standing there with a box of chocolates in his hand at the swing set where Sho and Kirishima were at the beginning of their relationship. Peppermint boy accepted the chocolates before they continued on. Soon enough they found the human dog Bakugou who had fireworks with him.

"Why do you have fireworks?" Shoto  asked slightly concerned that he was given the fireworks.

"You'll find out soon," Katsuki said before they continued to the beach where they stood and saw an airplane fly in the sky. Bakugou had gone off somewhere and so had the others leaving Todoroki alone on the beach. After a couple of seconds of being alone he saw a message in the sky saying, "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Shoto turned around and saw Ejiro on one knee with a ring. Small tears streamed down his face as he said yes and hugged the red head. Fireworks went off in the background and the two watched as the night sky was light up by beautiful colors.

Once the light show was over and Kirishima's friends who helped with the ordeal has left the two enjoyed the box of chocolates on the beach and one another's company.

A/n
I know that this is a short chapter but I tried. I'm so thankful for all you who have read this book. I didn't expect anyone to read it. So thanks.

"