Chapter Twenty: Snowboarding

You wake up to the next morning. You look over at Sunoo. He's still sleeping in your arms in the same position he was in last night. You slowly get out of bed without waking him up. You give him a kiss on the cheek and you head to the restroom. You spend a few minutes getting ready for the day. Sunoo finally gets up and heads to the restroom. You feel him suddenly holding your waist and is hugging you from behind.
Sunoo: Good morning my beautiful boy.
Y/N: Morning my handsome prince.
Sunoo: Are we snowboarding today?
Y/N: That was the plan.
Sunoo: Okay, well i'm gonna get ready and then we can get breakfast?
Y/N: Sure thing my little prince.
Sunoo gives you a kiss on the lips and then he starts to brush his teeth and do his skincare. You go into the bedroom and you change into something fit for how cold it is. Sunoo comes out of the restroom to change.
Sunoo: Does this look good baby?
Y/N: Maybe you should wear a jacket or a hoodie. It's cold.
Sunoo: Okay.
You hear a knock on the door. You open it to see Jay and Jungwon. You let them inside and they sit on the bed.
Y/N: Good morning, me and Sunoo are just getting ready. Sorry about the bed. We haven't made it since we got up.
Jungwon: That's fine. So, when are we going snowboarding?
Y/N: After breakfast maybe. We'll have to see.
Jungwon: Where are you guys going?
Y/N: Oh, nowhere. I'm just waiting for everyone else to get up so we can all eat breakfast together.
Jay: Right.
You hear another knock on the door and this time it's Heeseung and Sunghoon. You signal them to come in and they close the door behind them.
Sunghoon: Is this a party?
Y/N: Haha no. We're just getting ready to go eat breakfast.
Sunghoon: Oh okay. We tried knocking on Jay and Jungwon's door. We didn't get an answer so we knocked on your door.
Jungwon: Sorry about that.
Heeseung: It's okay. Okay let's go eat.
You, Jay, Jungwon, Sunoo, Sunghoon and Heeseung all walk to the lobby area to go get breakfast. You see Jake and Niki already sitting at a table eating. You wave over to Jake and he waved back.
Y/N: Wow, you guys came to breakfast early.
Jake: Yeah, I woke up hungry.
Niki: Yeah, he woke me up while I was having a good sleep.
Jake: Sorry, when it's time to eat, it's time to eat.
You see everyone come back with a plate of food and you see Sunoo with two plates.
Y/N: Here babe, let me help you.
Sunoo: Thank you. Ones for you!
Y/N: Thank you baby. I love you.
You give Sunoo a kiss on the lips.
Heeseung: Okay you little lovebirds sit down and eat.
Y/N: Haha okay.
You and Sunoo sit down next to each other.
Jake: Okay so when are we going snowboarding?
Y/N: After we eat. Maybe. I might feel full after this meal.
Jay: Yeah me too. It's really good.
Y/N: Right?!
Sunoo: All I know is I just wanna spend time with everybody.
Sunghoon: Awe that's sweet.
You shove your mouth full of food to the point where your cheeks have puffed up.
Sunoo: Hey, calm down. No shoving food too quickly in your mouth. We have a lot of time to eat.
Y/N: Sorry, I ended up being really hungry.
Sunoo: I know. But, just chill out.
Y/N: Fine fine. But after this meal i'm probably gonna go in my room and watch a movie.
Sunghoon: Sounds fun. How about we join you?
Everyone agrees and looks at you for confirmation.
Y/N: Sure why not.
Everyone finishes up their breakfast and head to yours and Sunoo's room to watch a movie. After you guys watch the movie you guys go snowboarding. You guys put on your gear and head out. You guys see the same instructor and learn how to snowboard.
Y/N: Okay i'm gonna try!
You get the hang of it but you suddenly fall into the snow. Sunoo quickly runs up to you and helps you up.
Sunoo: You okay baby?
Y/N: My head hurts but I wanna try again.
Sunoo: I don't think so. Cmon, you need to rest your head.
Sunoo grabs your hand and you guys sit next to a tree. He signals for you to lay your head on his lap. Once you lay down, he massages your head.
Y/N: Thank you baby. I love you. Aren't you gonna try.
Sunoo: Not till you're all better.
Y/N: I'm all better now.
Sunoo: No you're not.
You pout and cross your arms. Sunoo gives you a kiss on the lips.
Sunoo: Hey hey hey. Don't give me that look. I just don't want you to fall again.
Y/N: I know but let's get back to the group. I feel better. I really do.
Sunoo: Fine. Let's go.
You give Sunoo another kiss and he hugs you while you guys are kissing. You grab his butt and he feels flustered.
Sunoo: Hey hey hey. What is that hand doing down there?
Y/N: I'm grabbing your butt the same way you did in the shower yesterday.
Sunoo: Fair enough.
You guys meet up with the group and you see Jay snowboarding perfectly.
Jungwon: Are you okay?
Sunghoon: Yeah, are you okay?
Y/N: I'm fine. My head just hurt a little. Looks like Jay is showing off.
Jungwon: I know. I love him so so much but I admit he's showing off too much.
Heeseung: Yeah, he really showed us.
Y/N: I have an idea.
Niki: What is it?
Y/N: Let's huddle up.
Jake: What are we doing?
Y/N: Let's start by throwing snowballs at Jay since he's showing off.
Sunghoon: Good idea. Let's do it.
Jay: Hey! What are you guys doing? You should be looking at how well i snowboard haha!
You and everyone else start making piles of snowballs.
Y/N: Okay, in 3, 2, 1!! Now!!
Everyone starts to throw snowballs at Jay.
Jay: Ahh, guys!! Is it because i'm perfect at snowboarding and you guys are jealous?
He started to throw snowballs back at you guys and soon it turns into a snowball fight. You guys get into teams. You are in a team with Sunoo, Jungwon,and Jake (Team A) The other team consists of Heeseung, Jay and Niki (Team B). Sunghoon is the refrereee.
Sunoo: We're gonna get y'all!
Heeseung: Not if we get y'all first!
Heeseung starts to throw snowballs at you guys and you throw them back. Soon enough you guys throw them back and forth. And then soon enough you get tired and you guys stop throwing snowballs.
Sunghoon: Looks like Team A won.
Jay: Awe man. Good game. That was a lot of fun.
Y/N: Yeah good game haha.
You and Jay shake on it and he winks and smirks. You guys then all lay on the snow and look at the beautiful cold sky.
Y/N: I had so much fun this morning.
Sunoo: Me too!
Heeseung: Yeah! It was super funny how our snowboarding session turned into a snow ball fight.
Jungwon: Yeah! We definitely crushed y'all.
Jay: Okay, okay we get it haha.
Jungwon: Payback baby.
Jay: Fine, i'll admit i got a little carried away.
Sunghoon: A little? Dude, you were literally bragging.
Jay: Gosh guys. You guys are so salty. I'm sorry.
Sunghoon: It's fine haha
Jay and Sunghoon shake on it. You guys then get up and go inside for some hot cocoa. You guys talk and hang out the rest of the day and then end it by saying goodnight and going to bed.