Full

Y/n couldn't think of anything other than the feeling of Miche pounding her oversensitive cunt. He had given her three blinding orgasms after requesting her presence for the evening. One with his thigh. He had made her grind against his strong thigh as he finished his report for the commander, occasionally making her bounce just to watch her squirm. Another with his mouth. As soon as he finished the report he spread her out on his desk and ate her out as if he was a starving man. The final one with his fingers. Still spread out on his desk he shoved his thick fingers into her tight cunt and sucked on her breasts promising to fuck her good if she came on his fingers.

The Squad Leader had praised her endlessly through those orgasms, commenting on how pretty and perfect she looked as he ran his tongue over the bundle of nerves in between her legs, how he loved the way she squirmed as he curled his fingers just right. Hell, he even commented about how pretty she looked with her eyes in the back of her head as she moaned.

Now he was making good of his promise, thrusting in and out of her sloppy wet cunt, sucking dark hickeys into her skin. Miche had Y/n's back pressed tightly against his chest, her legs thrown over his thighs forcing her to sit in his lap. One of his large rough hands gripped her hip guiding her up and down on his cock even as he thrust up into her. His other hand had a tight grip on her chin as he forced her to look in the large mirror across the room that he had put in days before.

"Look how pretty you are," Miche whispered into her ear.

Y/n whimpered at the sight of her reflection in the mirror. Dark marks littered her skin alongside the dozens of fingerprint bruises. Her face was flushed red, drool running down her chin. Her small breasts bounced in time with every rough thrust Miche delivered.

"Miche." You whined out.

"I'm going to stuff you full with my cum." His hand traveled down Y/ns body to her puffy clit. "Going to fucking breed you."

Just the thought of having his kids made her tighten around him. Typically, she was not the type of person to be into such a thing, and yet when he whispered into her ear what he planned on doing she found it, oddly enough, really fucking hot. Y/n nodded her head against his shoulder babbling out how she wanted his cum, how she wanted to be stuffed full and have his babies. Because in the end that is excatly what she wanted. It has been what she wanted from day one.

Just as Y/n opened her mouth beg him to cum, to fill her up, but then she felt his cock brush against her cervix and screamed, only to have his hand over her mouth.

"Shhh we wouldn't want to get caught now would we Cadet?" He chuckled; it sent a shiver down Y/n's spine.

She quickly shook her head 'No' causing him to grin, "Be a good girl and stay quiet."

Y/n nodded as she squeezed her eyes shut. He took his hand from her mouth then, grabbing into her hip. He brought her down quicker as he thrust up harder. It took everything in her not to scream as she grabbed ahold of his wrists. Y/n watched his cock covered in cum and lube slam in and out of her abused cunt.

"You take my cock so well, Pup. " Miche drug his lips against her ear, biting down slightly.

"P-Please, oh fuck please," Y/n begged.

"Does it feel good? Having my cock so deep inside your pussy?" He delivered another deep thrust, his cock once again brushing her cervix being her painful pleasure.

" Fuck!" the air was knocked from Y/ns lungs, and she gasped.

Miche moaned lowly in her ear at the feeling of her cunt squeezing around his cock. God her cunt was so perfect around him, nice and warm and wet and tight , so fucking tight. It felt as if she had been made to take him. The squad Leader knotted a hand in her hair, bringing her head back. Y/n whimpered as Miche pulled her up off his cock and threw her into the bed. He was instantly on top of her again, flipping her into her back, spreading her legs apart. Throwing one of her legs over his shoulder, he held the other to the side and he slid back into her warmth. Y/n threw her head back against the pillows moaning, fisting the sheets. Miche rammed his length back into the girl, smiling as he watched those pretty little eyes roll into the back of her head. He resumed his brutal pace, pounding her into the mattress. He loved how the dark marks he had littered all over her stood out against her fair skin, loved the way her swollen lips parted as she moaned.

Y/n chanted his name, tears falling down her face. He had driven her to the point of overstimulation. The pleasure was so good and yet his cock now touched her cervix with every thrust of his hips, turning that pleasure into something painful. Luckily for her, she could feel how close he was. His thrust, though still sharp and rough, were turning somewhat sloppy. The man seemed more focused on reaching deep inside her than anything. He was trying to reach her womb, his threat of breeding her was not a threat at all. The knowledge of this brought Y/n closer to the edge. Her stomach grew tight and she could feel it, her fourth orgasm was rapidly approaching.

"Fuck come on baby, cum for me one more time." Michs kissed her calf, beard scratching against her smooth skin, thumb circling around her abused clit in time with his hips.

There was the sound of a door opening followed by voices in the hall. The squad leader cursed under his breath but didn't stop, no, only fucked into the cadet harder. His finger circled around her clit faster wanting to feel her cum around his cock one last time.

"Miche!" Y/n cried out his name, forgetting entirely that she was supposed to be quiet, as she came.

"Good girl, that's right cum for me." He purred.

Y/n spasmed around his cock as he wrapped a hand around her throat delivering one hard thrust after another. The sound of skin slapping against skin in the room, louder than Y/ns breathy moans and Miche's low snarls. When he finally came, he came hard. He shoved his cock as deep as he could into her pussy and came inside her, grinding slowly against her earning a yelp from the cadet. His pelvis ground against her poor sensitive clit.

As he came down from his high, Miche slipped Y/n's leg off his shoulder letting both her legs rest comfortably on the bed. He then leaned down to press a hot kiss against her open mouth. The cadet sighed softly and brought her hands up to knot into his soft blonde hair.

"Such a good girl," Miche breathed. "Letting me fill you full of my cum."

Y/n only hummed and dropped her arms back into the mattress. God was she tired. Agreeing to fuck after a 2-day mission was not the best idea she has had. The squad leader pressed a kiss against her sweat neck as he slowly pulled out of her. It took everything in her not to moan at the feeling of his cock once again moving against her gummy walls. As much as she wanted yet another round she didn't think her body could take it. She could feel his release plus her slick drip from her as he was finally fully from her. Before Y/n could make any move to clean up the mess his fingers were in between her legs making her shiver and look down. She watched as the man scooped up the cum that had spilled from her and slowly, eyes locking with hers, push it back into her sensitive pussy.

"Miche." She whined.

"Shhhh, we can't let any go to waste now, can we?" He murmured, pushing his fingers deep within her. Marveling at just how much cum he had pumped into her and how well she seemed to be able to take it despite being so small. Fuck did he want to take her again and fill her even more than he already had. He knew she couldn't take it though not after all the orgasms he had given her, not after how many positions he had forced her into. In the morning he'll make her take a bath and will help her message the spots he knew would ache.

Sliding his fingers from her warmth he pressed a kiss against her lips once again. He whipped his sticky fingers on the sheets by his feet, telling himself he'd wash them tomorrow, and laid down next to Y/n. He let her breathe for a few more seconds before he pulled her against him, wanting to hold her. It took them both a second to get situated due to the stickiness of their bodies but when they did Y/n laid comfortably in Miche's arms, face tucked into the crook of his neck breathing him in. He pulled a thin sheet over them knowing a blanket would be too hot for them in their state.

"How you feeling?" He asked, brushing some strands of her hair from her sweaty face.

"Full." She mumbled.

Miche chuckled, "Good."

__________

I've never written smut before so feedback and comments would be greatly appreciated! <33

AO3: Strawb3rrySugar

Twitter: @Strawb3rryho3