Justine kills her dad

Justine: can I go to see Mikey!?
Springtrap: Your not leaving to see Mikey Its foxys child and you aren't seeing that bitch!
Justine: DAD SHUT UP ABOUT HER!!!
Springtrap: STOP IT YOU BRAT!!!
Justine: I really hate you stop getting in my way. I've lost my patience when are you gonna decay. I wanna throw you out just like my broken TV.if you come back once more it shall be painful you'll see. I hope you die in a fire, hope you get stabbed in the heart, hope you get shot and expire, hope you'll be taken apart,hope this is what you desire, its almost over why can't you just let it fly. don't be afraid it's not the first time you'll die. your mechanical parts click sounds like when they broke your bones.once I get my second chance I won't leave you alone.oh yeah! I hope you die in a fire, hope you get stabbed in the heart,hope you get shot and expire, hope you'll be taken apart, I hope you die in a fire,hope you get stabbed in the heart, hope you get shot an expire, hope you'll be taken apart,hope this is what you desire!!!!!!!!*cries and runs out accidentally setting the resturant on fire* *looks back and sees the kids my father helped the purple guy kill laugh and high five each other*
Springtrap: HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!*looks back at Justine
And turns around and cries*

Justine: I didn't mean to hope you'de die....

Fifth kid: *looks at Justine* guys look it's our savior!

All: THANK YOU SAVIOR!!!!!!!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-):-D

Justine: =-O I'm sorry....