Inner Demons

[Yeah, I know the chapter is shorter than usual. A lot shorter than usual. But this is a bit of filler for the next chapter, which I'll try to get out soon for you guys.]

Springrap's P.O.V

'Ķïlļ.'

'N-No.'

'Ķïlļ!'

'No!'

'KÏLĻ!!!'

'NO!'

'ĶÏÏÏLLLĻĻ!!!'

'NEVER!'

I suddenly wake up, or I guess snap out of my daze, and find myself sitting on the ground against a wall. I didn't even notice that I've been motionless for the past few hours. I look around, the purple glow radiating from my eye. The room I'm in is pretty spacious, and dark. Very dark. I get up and feel my way around, bumping into a few boxes and shelves along the way, leading me to believe that I'm in a storage room of some kind.

"Huh, I wonder how I ended up in here." I say to myself.

"Beats me."

I run my hand along the walls and find the door, then open it. I see about six other people talking to each other in the arcade area. I recognise their faces from the interviews. Two faces that catch my attention are Drake and Mike, in purple shirts and wearing black caps with the Freddy's logo on the front. Looks like they all got the job. But my thoughts are interrupted when a deep, glitchy, and surprisingoy menacing voice speaks to me.

'Ķïlļ ţhəm'

"W-What?"

'Ýøų ķňøw ýøų wąňţ ţø'

"No, I don't."

'Đøňţ ļïə ţø ýöųŕşəĺf, ýøų mïşş ķïļļïňg pəøpļə, ýøų mïşş şəəïňģ ţhəïŕ høŕŕïfïed fącəs'

"That part of my life is over! And no way in Hell am I ever going back there."

'Ķïlļ țhəm Śpŕïňģ bøý!'

"Never!"

'ĶÏLĻ ŢHEM!!!'

"NO! NEVER! I'M NEVER GONNA KILL ANOTHER SOUL IN MY LIFE! YOU HEAR ME!?"

'Fïňə, ţhəň ï'lļ ďø ïţ føŕ ýøų'

A sharp pain then shoots through my head. I groan and hold my hands to the sides of my head and drop to my knees. I feel the wires inside my body start to spark and crackle uncontrollably. The groaning turns into a scream, and for a second or two, the animatronic mask lifts up at the mouth joints, revealing the head of my corpse. My eyes roll backwards into my head. Then all of a sudden, the screaming stops. My head hangs low at my shoulders, my arms drooping at the side of my body. I then get up to my feet and look up. The bright purple glow reflects on the walls of the dark room.

"Ţhąţ'ş møŕə ļïķə ïţ. Ňøw..."

I notice a knife on one of the shelves. I stare at it very closely before taking it and running my finger along the edge up to the point. I then fumble around with it in my fingers before tightly gripping it in my hands. I look at my face in the reflection on the knife and smile wickedly.

"Ţïmə føŕ mý fąvøųŕïţə pąŕţ øf ţhə ďąý. Mųŕďəŕ..."

A/N

Hi again everyone. Sorry for the extremely long delay, but I finally found the motivation to come up with a new chapter. I have honestly been so deprived of ideas that at this point the creative side of my brain has literally gone dry. But regardless, here I am. Now I'm going to brainstorm the rest of the chapters wit what creativity I have left so I don't have to worry about how the rest of the book is going to go. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this short filler chapter, and I'll see you in the next one.

Cya.