Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of Drake singing Girls Love Beyonce from my alarm. He is definetly my celebrity man crush. Anyways, I hope out of bed and went to go piss. I sat on the toilet thinking " why is the seat so cold ", " will i ever meet drake", etc. I finished up then started my daily hygiene. After that i got dressed. I wore a red, white, and black hood by air shirt, bleached ripped jeans and my fire red 3s. I took my braids down so I could wear my hair curly. My hair was curly and down my back. I was kind of spoiled. I have my own cherry red camero. Every morning i go and pick up my niggas. I always pick Nikya up first because she has problems at home. Her and her mom are always arguing. I dont want her there but her mom wont let her leave. I just swoop her up whenever i get the chance. I pulled up to her house and called her.

*************************
Phone Call
Me: Bitch im outside
Nikya: Alright hoe im coming
•Hangs up
**************************
She came down and instantly hooked her phone up to the AUX and we listened to drakes " If Your Reading This Its Too Late " album. Then we drove to our next stop. Clout and Braylon live in the same apartment complex so i texted both of them in a group imessage chat and told them that we were outside. They both came down and got it
**************************
Convo
Clout: wassup with it relo
Nikya and I: Nothing, boolin
Braylon: Yall know yall aint no damn bloods, so bhillout.
***************************
We laughed and talked the rest of the way to school. We got out the car and Kelly and her woes were mugging. But yall know Tiana dont give a fuck about them hoes. I bumped past them with my woes right behind me. Once we got inside, we all went to our lockers. While i was at mine, Alonzo came behind me trying to be freaky.
**************************
Me: Baby, chill
Alonzo: My bad bae, i just missed you
Me: I missed you too
***************************
Next thing i know, the bell rang for us to go to class. Alonzo walked me to class, kissed my forehead and left. I walked to the back of the class and sat in my seat. I waited for the classroom to get full so i sat quietly.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Yall have been waiting so this is just something to occupy you guys. I hope you enjoy. And sorry for doing a little at a time 😭😘