Forever Gone

Heeseung could not keep his eyes off of Sang-mi, he was so worried for her. Everything in his environment did not matter to him, all he saw was her only. That night he found her alone in an alley crying with scars he never imagined to see.

Sang-mi raised her hand to go to the restroom, and the teacher dismissed her. Heeseung looked up and fixed his posture to her needs, he look after her as she found her way out the classroom. Of course, everyone laughed at her as she left.

She made her way to the restroom and closed the stall door behind her, but she did not close it fast enough. Yuri caught the door and pushed her in, she whined because she was terrified that Yuri will abuse her again.

"You thought I was done?!" Yuri smacked her and pulled her hair. Two other girls were in there with her laughing quietly. No one was nearbye to help Sang-mi.

Yuri kicked Sang-mi's knees and kneeled her the toilet and forced her to drink the toilet water. She kept screaming and asking for her to stop.

Heeseung was still in class, but something in his skin was bothering him. He worried about her so much, it was like he needed to be there for everywhere she went. He stayed in his seat conflicting himself leaving class for her. He did not know she was in danger once again. He got up and walked to the door, but the teacher asked for his assistence to help finish the math problem. Heeseung's patience and worry was unbalanced.

Meanwhile back in the stalls, Sang-mi was left on the floor wet, and clothes ripped. She was unconscious, she felt dead and no longer part of the world. Her arms were bruised and her bottom lip was cut. She picked herself up knowing she was weak, but she pulled herself togethe went to the mirror, covered in bruises and scars. Only if she knew what she had looked like, but the pain told her enough.

Her hands were covered in blood, little did she know. Sang-mi grabbed her skirt and walked to the exit stair room, leading to the roof. As time past, Heeseung was still trapped in the teacher's presence. Less and less time to get to Sang-mi. She was already reaching the roof top finding the exit. She opened the doors where the sunset and her met, walking to the edge of the roof. The wind was blowing and it looked as if it was going to rain again.

Sang-mi felt dew drops from the sky land on her scars, leaving burning sensations. She raised her hand and felt for more rain.

"Sir if I may, I have to go to the restroom." Heeseung spoke. The teacher let him off and asked for another volunteer.

He ran to the nearest bathroom hoping to find her there, only finding out she wasn't. He saw Yuri in the distance laughing with her friends. Yuri saw him and called him.

"Heeseung-shiiii! Hi, I know we have not properly met but I am Yuri. Your class candidate-"

"Good for you, have you seen a girl walk pass here, she has a sight stick" Heeseung asked.

Yuri angrily looked at the ground and lost her chill.

"She went to the nurse, how about we go on a date to Hyandans BBQ?" she said.

He looked at her and said no thank you with a stilled face while walking off.

"Yah! I asked you a question! Aish! That bitch!" Yuri snarled.

He ran to the nurse office but then noticed blood on the floor, his face dropped. It was not like seeing blood in the hallway. It was tracing towards the exit doors.

"Roof Exit"

Heeseung gulped as he knew where she may have went, and ran out looking up and down to see if she was sitting somewhere on the stairs. But all he saw was blood leading to the roof. He began running looking for her.

As for Sang-mi, she was at the last of all hopes, all she thought of how she was a burden to her family and her own life. She did not want to live anymore. Rain came down leaving her wet once again. She felt for the edge of the roof and sat down, while climbing at the edge.

[warning; graphic writting ahead]

She stood over the edge balancing herself, the wind breezed pass her hair and cheekbones. Nothing mattered anymore to her, she loved Mang and wished him to help another blind person in need. A tear fell down her cheek, she looked up and closed her eyes, saying sorry to her mother and father. She then put her foot out while smiling and leaned forward.