Chapter 1 « Freedom »

It's been a long journey, trust me.
From the many times I've been caught by her, I finally did it.
I grew up, and I'm ready to fly away like a bird, feeling the freedom I had been longing for.

I didn't tell Rose anything, I will surprise him soon. Speaking of that, I grabbed my suitcase and ran out of the house, running towards the airport, almost tripping on the way, but I made it.

I was boarding the plane when Rose messaged me, asking me what I was doing, oh boy if he knew-

I sat in the seat next to the window, wondering what life would be without Rose, wondering how my life can be complete without the second half of my broken heart.

The plane took off, I watched my hometown where I made so many loving memories disappear into a never-ending void.
Thinking about all the memories I made with friends was delusional, from the times when we were chased by the police, when we explored abandoned places, when we hanged out..

It was fun back then, when we were children. But now, those memories are in the past.
It's time to make new ones, with the one I love. Rose. (oy, best friend love, we aint dating-)

I didn't answer Rose, well I couldn't since I had no Wi-Fi.
The plane ride was boring non the less.

A child kept crying in the seat in front of me, so I put on my headphones and turned on some music.

I kept thinking if I did the right thing, I didn't even tell my parents where I'm going, I just told them that I'm moving to Finland.

I kept on listening to music, not knowing that the lady that gives out food was talking to me.

I took my headphones off, and annoyingly answered.

"No, thank you. I'm not hungry."

The lady seemed angry at me, I literally just told her that I'm not hungry.

Later on, the plane was starting to land. I finally had Wi-Fi so I messaged Rose instantly, saying- "dw, im doing something that u will love :)"

After that, I went to get my luggage which was thankfully there, on the way out of the airport i thought to myself..

-At last, the weight of the world
no longer hung from my shoulders, and my heart, now freed from its chains, could saw as it had always desired to.-

-I was free. -

<I'm>

____________

So this is the end of chapter 1
Ima be honest, im proud of this and im on my way to writing chapter 2 :)