117

"Manik, this is the last time that I am asking you to go take a bath" said Nandini ,irritated. It was almost afternoon, 11:30 and this man who also was a father to a 5 year old girl was behaving like anything but a father.

"Mamma 2 minutes, the game is about to finish" said Amayra getting back to the video game that she was so addicted to these days, credits Manik. God knows how did he get into this interest of video games and as a matter of fact, that led Amayra into all of it too. Not that it was bad but then it also is when you do not pay heed to anything happening around you.

Nandini had had enough and she stormed across the room taking out the main plug of the PlayStation from the port.

"What the fuck Nandini" said Manik gaping at her. Not very suprising but what followed surely was.

"What the fuck Mamma" said Amayra as Nandini stared at her blankly and then agressively at Manik,while he looked at Nandini sheepishly.

"Amayra who taught you that word?" asked Manik looking at Amayra but at Nandini through the corner of his eye.

"You said it Dad" replied Amayra innocently as Manik stared at her and then at Nandini smiling as Nandini threw a cushion right at his face.

"Yahi sab sikhana tum use aur use kuch keh to to mujhpe chillane lagna. You guys know what, just do whatever the fuck you two wanna do. I am going" said Nandini before leaving the room slamming the door behind her.

"Tumne bhi bola ab, do not blame me alone for it" said Manik shouting loud enough for Nandini to hear.

"Amayra, please don't say that ever again not infront of Mamma atleast if you want your dad alive. " said Manik picking up Amayra and placing her on the bed and passing her her colouring book.

"Now you colour and I will go bath and then.." said Manik taking out his towel to be interrupted by Amayra.

"Then we will have to please Mamma" said Amayra making Manik chuckle as he nodded and went in the washroom.

Nandini was getting down the stairs furiously mumbling all the curses that she ever could for Manik.

I am so done with all of these antics of Manik. This is what he's teaching Amayra, spoiling her literally. These two are getting on my nerves now, thought Nandini.

"Woah who had troubles my daughter so much?" said Raj looking at Nandini , rage radiating out of her. Nandini looked up to see Raj and Nyonika looking at her smilingly. She literally ran into Raj's arms as he embraced her with all the love.

"Dad, what a surprise. I thought you two would come straight to Udaipur" said Nandini hugging Nyonika who kissed her forehead swinging her to and fro.

"Thought the same but we wrapped up with work early and so thought of coming straight here." told Nyonika as Nandini nodded at her.

"Also, those Design Cube people are coming today,I told you na" said Raj as Nandini nodded in realisation. Raj had told her when she last talked that there was an interior company of India which was interested in collaborating with the Malhotras for a project in Europe.

"Where is my princess?" asked Raj looking around the house.

"Your son is busy spoiling her" said Nandini, getting all annoyed again."I am so done with him I swear" said Nandini complaining.

"Nandini, will you stop with your rants now. Let them sit in peace for some time atleast. Nyonika, Raj come . I will just call for refreshments" said Ishita.

"It's okay Ishita. After so many years, do you really think we need formalities. Leave it, come I will help you." said Nyonika as Ishita smiled at her and nodded. Nevertheless, she sent juice for Raj.