Chapter 1:Realization and Hope

The smell of blood in the air, dead bodies everywhere. This is what has become of the 4th Great Shinobi War caused by the Akatsuki or just Uchiha Madara, the mad man who gained the power of the Ten Tails by becoming its Jinchuriki and wrecked havoc and chaos throughout the Elemental Nations and killed every shinobi from every nation.

But now we see 4 figures panting with blood and sweat on their bodies while sitting next to Madara, a dead Madara. They have done it, they killed him, but at what cause, everyone and everything they ever loved and cherished is gone, burned to ashes.

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, the 6th Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato, who became the leader of his village after the fake leader of the Akatsuki, Pain destroyed the village making the current Hokage of that time unable to resume her duties as the leader and Naruto out voted Danzo and became its leader.

Sasuke Uchiha, officially the last of the Uchiha clan and current right-hand man to Naruto, his Hokage and the only one he respects and can call him his brother by everything but blood.

Shikamaru Nara, who became the ANBU and Jonin commander of the Hidden Leaf Village after Naruto offered him the job after he became the Hokage and the last student of Asuma Sarutobi.

And we see Gaara, the 5th Kazekage of the the Village Hidden in the Sand and Naruto's brother-in-law after Temari married him through a political marriage after they attacked the Hidden Leaf Village with the Sound Village in the chunnin exams 4 years aago.

We see our heroes sitting on the bloodied floor reminiscing of what just happened, everyone blames their self of what occurred this dark day and while they are thinking a white light appears in front of them, but none of them flinch nor move a muscle cause they now lost the will to live and don't care what happens.

"This... this is not the future I foresaw long time ago" - says a voice. Naruto looks up with dead eyes and sees The Sage of The Six Paths floating in midair looking at hem sadly.

With a shaky and dead voice Naruto says "Hagoromo...Sama...what just happened" The wise and old sage looks at Naruto with pity and sadness "I don't know myself Naruto-kun...Madara was not supposed to win, you were the one I saw winning this battle and then created peace between the other nations"

"It doesn't matter anymore, everything is gone my village, my friends ,my wife and my son"-says Naruto as tears are falling from his eyes, clenches his fist and blames himself "If only... I was stronger, if only we have a second chance..." he hardens his eyes "I will not hesitate next time"

Silence fills the small area as Naruto quietly sobs to himself. "A second chance you say"-The Sage says while his lips twitch upwards meaning he has an idea. The 4 of them snap their head toward The Sage and hope started to fill their hearts. Then Naruto says with a shaky voice "You don't mean...time travel, do you?" The Sage nods while smirking as the light in the eyes of Naruto and the others lit up. Then Gaara says "But how can we travel through time, none of us know any jutsu nor any seals that can do what you're asking"

"I know a jutsu that can do what you ask young Gaara" -says The Sage while his eyes are wondering around the battlefield. Shikamaru seeing this sighs and says "Troublesome... I sense a but coming Sage-Sama, am I right?" The Sage smirks at this and then replies "Yes you are correct Nara-san, the thing is that if I do that jutsu this place will forever be gone and the memories of you're precious people will be erased forever." Sasuke says without hesitation "Then do it, we have nothing left here after all, plus we can make new memories and fix our mistakes" silence fills them as the 3 of the remaining shinobi including The Sage are looking at Naruto who has his eyes closed and are waiting for an answer.

Naruto snaps his eyes open, looks up to The Sage with a smirk which means "Do it". Hagoromo nods and before he starts doing the hand signs he turns and says to them in a serious voice "Remember you will have all the powers and memories when u get back there, use them with caution and be responsible, don't make any harsh mistakes and keep you're emotions in check" They all nods as he does the hand sings and the area of the battlefield starts to crack and slowly disappears.

As we see Naruto looking at Temari's body as it disappears without a trace, he looks away and closes his eyes as a lone tear falls from them, he then opens his eyes and hardens them and makes a vow "I promise Temari I will find you and fix all this mess, we will be together like we were supposed to be the 3 of us Me, you and our little Arashi." And then they all disappear as we see The Sage of The Six Paths floating in a plane of nothingness and says "I believe in you Naruto-kun you can do this, after all you are the child of prophecy" as the darkness consumes him we vanished never to be seen again.