Chapter 3: Old Faces

“Talk? W-wait a minute Naruto-kun what happened to you!?” says Hiruzen while looking at the boy, no man standing in front of him. “Kurama did this to my body after we came back” answers Naruto while stretching his senses to feel anyone other than the ANBU and them selfs in the office.

“Kurama? Who’s Kurama my boy?” replies the stunned Third Hokage “Before we continue I need you to send out your ANBU guard away because the things were gonna talk about are dead serious” says Naruto in a serious and professional way, a way Hiruzen hasn’t seen Naruto use, ever! But nonetheless he agrees and sends his guards away.”Now can u expl-“ Naruto interrupts him by throwing a kunai towards the corner of the room where now stands a Root ANBU, with a kunai sticking out of his head.

”Root,the old bastard Danzo has been spying on you since after the death of my father” says Naruto and lowers his extended hand. “Naruto… yo-you just killed a person… without a hesitation” says Hiruzen and then hardens his eyes and blasts his KI at Naruto.

“Whoever you are, you better drop your transformation and reveal yourse-“ but before he can finish his sentence Sasuke and Shikamaru appear in the Hokage office in front of Naruto looking dead serious and ready for battle,they blast their KI at the old Hokage. The Third is shell-shocked but keeps his features hardened and was about to say something before Naruto unleashed his godly KI that makes everyone in the village buckle and expecting a attack but before they can even blink it vanishes like it was never there in the first place.”Stand down and step back Shika, Sasuke!” orders Naruto.

They do so after a few seconds and step behind their leader.Naruto then sighs and proceeds to explain their situation to the Third Hokage.

20 minutes later

“So yeah that’s why we’re here and we need you’re help old man, as much as you can help.” Says now the future leader of Konoha. The Third now sits back in his chair and feels as he is a million years old and proceeds to say something that throws them of guard

“I’m truly sorry about what has happened to you Naruto-kun and I’m sorry about everything that I haven’t done to make you’re childhood better, and I’m sorry Sasuke-kun about Itachi and you’re clan… I’m a failure of a leader.” Naruto looks at him strangely and says “Do you want to be put in a hospital room for the next month or no?...listen you’re not a failure of a leader, don’t get me wrong but you’re old, you’re age caught up to you that’s that, and it’s not your fault it’s that damn old fossils in the council.”
Silence filled the room as they started to talk about future plans concerning well… the future.

Time skip 1 hour later at Konoha’s Academy

Naruto, Sasuke And Shikamaru walk into the classroom to see their classmates still inside and waiting for Iruka and Mizuki to arrive and place them into teams. They go and sit in the back of the room while the rest are just looking at them weirdly.

While they’re waiting some of Sasuke’s fangirls start to whisper to each other and are pointing at Naruto with blushes on their face, Naruto sits there arms crossed with a calm look on his face, but he doesn’t care that they’re talking about him because for him theres only one girl…no woman.

Then he opens his eyes and just gets lost in the memories that him , Temari and their son… Arashi  had together before the war happened.  He snaps out of his thoughts when a hand is placed on his shoulder by Sasuke who has a  concerned on his face “What?” asked Naruto in a confused and tired look “You’re crying.” Naruto widens his eyes a little bit, then smiles softly and says “Oh? Am i? Don’t worry I’m fine just…just lost in thought.”

“Go home get some rest you’ve earned it and plus you need it yourself, we need you to be strong minded and ready, I don’t wanna look after you during the battle we will face, we need our leader back if we can get our leader back than he can get his family back.” Naruto and Shikamaru look at him weirdly and Naruto says “Since when were you so… poetic?” Sasuke deflates “Never mind I just wanted to help dumbass” Naruto and Shikamaru start to laugh softy and he joins them after a few talking.

As they finish chuckling Iruka and Mizuki walk into the classroom, Iruka then uses his Big-Headed jutsu to silence the kids in the room.”ZIP IT BRATS!”- screams Iruka and Naruto vinces due to his enhanced hearing.”Okay so today like I said yesterday in class if you were listening, we are going to do the 3 jutsu’s that are required for a academy student to graduate from the academy, so enough with the bickering and get ready as I call your name.

Imma skip until its Naruto’s turn cause im lazy

“Uzumaki Naruto, come with me” -says Iruka and leaves the room as Muziki trails behind him with a sinister smirk on his face as he throws the said smirk towars Naruto and leaves as well. Naruto looks indifferent, stands up and says to Sasuke and Shikamaru “Stay in the shadows and wait for my command” with that he leaves the room and proceeds to go the the examination hall to get his headband… again.