Chapter 2

The two girls are now in the 12th grade, Nicole is the captain of the football team, and Kelly is a cool kid. After Kelley's dad got that new job she us a whole lot more money and free time. Nicole and Kelly still spend time together and hangout at each others house.
" Nicole can you believe it were seniors aboito go to college and we have everything we could ever want!"
" I know Kelly I'm so excited to bad we only have lunch together."
"That's the bell we better get to class, bye."
"Bye."
Let's see what Kelly is doing.
"Hello class and welcome to math class, now please be quiet so I can take role. Kelly Barnes?"
"Here."
"Jacob Buck..."
"O my gosh Kelly did you hear about Jakes party tonight?"
" Yasss girl he even invited me!"
"Rumors have been going around saying that he's going to invite you into his room!"
"Omg he is!?"
"Ok class please turn to page 12 in your book and do math problem number 2 and 8."
The bell rings for school to be out.
"OMG Kelly guess what..."
"What?"
"Come on guess, pleaseeeeeeeee."
"Ok... Umm you aced a math test, did you get the lead in choir, or did you see another cute boy."
"No, I'm going to Jake's party! So what are you wearing?"
"What he didn't invite me! Are you going without me, please tell me your not I don't want to be alone tonight?"
"Umm well see I have to go, I'm expected to go I'm popular."
"Kelly we are B.F.F.L. (BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE) you can't leave me alone."
"I love you Nicole, but this party will be a party to remember, why don't you let me sneak you in? The football team will be there. Come on pleaseee?"
"Fine, but you're picking me up."
"Ok, be ready at 8 sharp ok?"
"See you then."
The girls get ready Kelly is on her way t pick up Nicole when she gets a call.
"Hello Kelly speaking."
"Hey Kelly this is Amanda and I was wondering if you were coming to Jake's party tonight?"
"Yeah, why do you ask?"
"I was wondering if I should come, now I guess I am thanx!"
"You're welcome."
Kelly reaches Nicole's house and honks her horn for her to come outside.
"Wow Nicole you look amazing you look very different with out sweat and shoulder pads."
"Thank you, you look dashing as usual."
"Let's go we don't want to be late."
"Yeah I want to talk to my boys, and see some boys of my own."
"Ok look at you go."
The girls make it there and split up after the get inside and discuss were there going o meet when done.
"Hey Kelly umm Jake is look in for you he's in the kitchen."
"Ok thanx!"