Know Max.T.F

Max's POV.:
"Hey boys and girl its me your sexy,hot, and also don't forget my super handsome face." Hi guys this is actually me I'm Maxon T. Flaven short for Max a.k.a Max.T.F means Max The First (well I can't tell how much handsome I am hehe). I'm introducing myself not just because I love myself its because you don't know me that much:D.
Well I'm actually a gangster but I quit it 'cause they suck dude those kind of dudes are a bunch of what you call loooosseeeerrrrsssssssss ( only in my opinion ) >_>. While me is what you call a guy that sent by heaven because of my golden shining good looks (not just good but its what you call the best) that is from my beautiful mother and handsome gentle father. I gotta be honest with you but my mom is kind of a silent type and prefers more books that's why my dad loves her, she is such a nerd.

I hated nerds since I was 5th grade they were always laughing at your wrong doings. Well new topic I have an enough family members there's just mom,dad,Steve,aldrin,me, and drew short for andrew(we are triplets me and drin with drew). Mom is pregnant for a new baby girl and her name is Ruffa. I think she's gonna be cute:). Oh and yeah I'm twenty so definitely an adult >: ) so I can do what I wanted to do and that is bully around all nerdies !!! (I told u I hate them). But when I saw Winter Shane Colder my heart suddenly start pumping whenever I saw her with my two pared green shaded eye she is a nerdy too but definitely looks more than an angel for me she looks like a siren or something more beautif. I've never had an an experience like that is that what they call love at first sight or simply just a crush? Sssssshhhhhhhh shut the hell up about it OK everyone around the school knows that I'm a bad person so they keep avoiding me encluding her, well I mean that's good for me not to see her so my heart won't go bouncing. Oh yeah my family actually owns the whole school I'm entering. I'm pretty rich of course 'cause my family is well known and my parents are pretty famously popular >;D.