Meeting Ms. little anime lover

Winter's POV :

After the embarssment of Ash three days ago she told us that a new transferee will enter our school in our class and she's Ash's Lil' cousin she's a cute girl.

She loves anime,like to read manga. She is the quiet type and also smart. She kinda nerd with a half of a geek. Ash told us she spent time watching anime and studying (she's also good at drawing) she barely go outside of her room and what's the best part? She actually from japan that's why she likes anime so much and I gonna be honest her name is like a Japanese ('cause her father is a Japanese ). Yairu Haruka (Haruka Yairu: real arrangement) that's her name kinda strange right?.

"Onee-sama Ash, hantoni gomenasai"(big sis Ash, really Im sorry)a small voice spouted out from our back we quickly turn around to see who said it and to our surprise it was Haruka!

"Wow! You must be Haruka oohhh your so cute!!!" Cass started but Haruka didn't seem to be bothered by it.

"When did you arrive young lady?"Ash simply ask to Haruka." Just now about two minutes ago"she replied with a flat expression.

I gotta say she kinda nerdy with her glasses on and a manga book on her left hand then a long sleeve t-shirt under a sleeveless jacket with a hood and partnered with jeans with a boy style rubber shoes.
"Haru-kun let me introduce you to my friends" Ash told Haruka and made a sign to us to stand up. She started with Cass.

------------------------------------------->3>
Two hours later
-----------------------------------------0-0

It's time for Haruka to introduce herself in front(oh man I'm so excited!!).

Everyone was paying attention for the new transfery is about to introduce herself.

"Ohayo, watashiwa Yairu Haruka-des arigato"(morni'n, I'm Yairu Haruka thanks) Haruka started then every one in the have a questioned expression plastered on their faces.

"Haru-kun!!!" Ash shouted all in the class was shocked by her voice that thundered the whole room.

"Nandesuka, Ash-chan?"(what is it Ash) Haruka replied with a teasing look." Do it again!" Ash ordered while she use her thumb and index finger to massage her forehead. "Nani?"(what?) Haruka questioned her back with a lame face.

I'm not gonna lie to you readers but the whole class is in complete silence.

(A: Ummm...readers I forgot to tell you that Max and his other friends are in the same class where Winter is. So hope you enjoy!

Even our subject teacher can't move a muscle on her seat bet she's very confused and also scared because of what's happening.

"Repeat it all again" Ash ordered her again but in tough voice.

"Bffft watevs' fine I'll do it again, so this dumbheads would understand" she answered in a defeat tone.

"I'm Yairu Haruka, now, happy? HAPPY?!" She angrily ask to all but her eyes are stuck on Ash(Man she's really a short tempered girl) " Yes yes Miss Yairu y---"

"In Japan our last name is honored and also its Ya-I-RU not yayru if you can understand it clearly you should pronounce it by correctly. Some things are always worth studying." Haruka cut Mrs. Penne before she had finished but without looking back at her. Her face is still staring at no where when she said that.

*Tttrrrriiiinnnggggg!!!* the bell announced the time for recess.
"Well children I believe that's all for today see you"
"Thanks ma'am" we choired in reply.

Some of my classmates are murmuring about something I think its about Haruka.

We three approach Haruka " Hey girl you alright?" Cass started "Daishouba"(I'm fine)
"Umm..what?"
Ash patted Cass's shoulder its her turn now.
"Hey Haru-kun sorry 'bout a while ago care for a drink?" Now she sounded like a real big sister.