Drunken Kiss

Ok..... So I know I didn't make the drunk part/flash back clear. SO here it is in Hyena's point of view. :D enjoy. Beware...smut. I usually, in fact NEVER WRITE THIS type of stuff so please be be considerate, plus Hyena will be drunk so she will think a bit childish. So bear with it.Plus i had a friend write most of it cause like writing and reading this makes me shiver sometimes. I just hope it isn't to much like Slash fiction. *shiver* Slash fiction...the worst there is. The dark side of fanfiction...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold wind of Hongdae at 4 am in the morning hit me like someone's hand. I had no clue where I was or who i was. What was my name? Who was I?

I remember being there with a friend. No friends.Next thing I knew I was at my house. The darkness seemed to drown me. I was cold and scared. Was I alone?

No I wasn't. That boy was there. The cute one. The one who helped me get here. I felt like he and done something to help me before. I owed him. I owed him a lot.

"Hey you, what's you name?" I ask him as he sits on my bed.

"I don't know. You?" He replies.

"I don't remember either." I sit next to him. His hair was a light shade of blonde and seemed translucent in the moonlight. He was not only cute, but beautiful.

"What do you want to do?" he looked at me with his eyes. His oh so gorgeous brown eyes. He didn't seem Korean. I them remembered his name. Zhang Yixing. He was Chinese. 

But he seemed like an angel. One who would steal whatever kiss he took. But for me, I knew I had kissed many times. 180 times to be exact.Why could I remember that but not anything else? 

After a while, I could slowly remember how he helped. I needed him. I didn't know why, but my heart and mind agreed he was the one. He would help me get rid of the pain.

"Kiss me." I whisper. The sheets were soft and crinkled under my hand. He tilted hi head. I didn't know why, but my heart shouted it.

"You sure?" He slurred. I nod. I wanted this. I wanted to be kissed.

"We don't know each other, but it feels right." I touch his hair. Silky.

"My mind says to stay away, but my heart says another. And I am a man of promise, so you will get as you wish princess." My stroked my hair and placed his soft lips against mine gently. The kiss was soft and light. My heart took off. 

My mind cleared everything I knew, from life to breathing. We immersed into the kiss. Kissing each other passionately. I wrapped my hands around his neck while my lips moved against his. He pulled me over to his lap, where I wrapped my legs around his waist. He smelled like cake and alcohol. Gorgeous.

He then pulled back. "I don't know if you want to, but would you like to go further?" I gasped for air.

"My dear sire, I would like to have the kiss of a lifetimes. Kiss me like you mean it." I breathe into his face. He nodded and kissed me again.This time, it was fierce. His hands traveled to the hem of my shirt,playign with it. I helped take it off. Leaving only my tank top on. I let my hands then feel the smoothness of his skin as he took it off. They trembled as they moved around his back. His mouth seemed to know my limit. This man, Zhang, knew how to kiss. My mind was saying this would help, my heart felt like it taken over by an unknown force.

He pulled me over to the middle of the bed, where his face hovered over mine. He kissed my lips, then my jaw, then my neck. I moaned softly. This experience, it was magical.

"My lady, we can stop now." he picked up his head. I shook it. Such a gentleman.

"No, go on. I am enjoying this." I refused to let anything ruin this. This thing. Whatever it was.  I enjoyed it. All of my hatred melting away. Joo Hyun. The man who destroyed me. The one who kissed and slept with other girls. I was now able to get back at him.

I could feel his hands pull my top up a bit, and his lips move to my stomach, then back to my lips. I hugged him while kissing him. We rolled over in the bed.

I never felt anything like this. I moaned as he deepened this kiss. He kissed my neck again. I could remember bits and bits of my life. His nickname.

"Lay..." I moaned. He sucked my neck, gently. Going slow and soft. Not hurting me yet making my hormones rage. He caressed my body like it was precious and fragile.

"Min Sung." He said while kissing my neck still. So that was my name huh?

He brought his lips again up to mine. Our worlds colliding. We kissed with a passion few could get to. His hands tangled in my hair. We rolled in the sheets until they covered us. I kissed his cheek.

"Stay with me ,Lay." Cause you are all I need.

"As you wish my lady." And the kiss continued. Not going anywhere but still passionate and lovable. Maybe, maybe I was meant to be with him. Who knows, only fate can tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, maybe it wasn't that bad but still....anyways hoped you enjoyed it. :D And now off to cry in my bed cause I just accidentally read slash fiction. X( 

It was terrible. Wish me luck on my recovery. Though I doubt barely anyone read this.

:( Good-bye.