(𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦) 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱...

this maybe sh!t bc i haven't wrote smut in a minute so yea–

Enjoy :]

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Y/ns pov

Today was Monday and i had an okay day as per usual. i work as a model and it wasn't busy like usual, so as i was driving back home after i was done for today.

all i had to do today was 2 magazine cover photoshoots, and a photoshoot for a clothing brand. so it wasn't too much today.

as i pulled into my driveway, i got out of my car and went inside.

when i got inside- i set my keys and stuff down on my kitchen island

your kitchen

my house wasn't too fancy but it was decent

my house wasn't too fancy but it was decent. it was a two story house in a gated community.

after i set my stuff down. i head upstairs to my room so i can take a shower. i've had an decent day to make me tired.

i went into my walk in closet to get some comfy clothes- just to relaxed.

after i got my clothes- i went to my
bathroom. i turned on the water to the right temperature. when it got to the right temperature. i stripped out of my clothes and stepped in.

**Timeskip after the shower**

i took a 30min shower. when i got out and got changed into my comfy clothes- i was relaxed.

i walked out of the bathroom- into my room. i put my clothes in the laundry basket and hopped on to my bed.

i decided to facetime my boyfriend- dream- since i haven't talked or texted him today. we're both busy people. im a model and he's a content creator. so we have our own busy lives but at the end of our days we like to facetime and talk for hours.

**another ts bc idk what to write**

i was on a facetime call with dream for about an hour i told him all about my day until he said, shaking "god y/n your voice
is so pretty" i blushed, and as i were about to say something you heard a little moan your eyes widened

"are you–" but you were cut off
"shut the fuck up and continue telling
me about your day" he groaned

after he said that i did tell him more then i said "when i came home- i went and took a shower–" i heard his little moan and i didn't want to admit it but i got a little wet. "–and when i was taking a shower- i started to think about you fucking me in the shower-" i got cut off yet again

"-yeah i would fuck you in the shower right now baby" he groaned "now- why don't you take off your shirt right now and show my your- mm - chest" he added

and i did just that. i stripped teased him.
i slowly took off my shirt and watched his facial expressions. when my shirt was off- started to work on taking my bra off.

"now play with your breast" he demanded. now that's hot.

i played with my boobs and i pinched my nipples and i let out a moan.

"mmm- now prop up your phone on your bed to where it show all of you" he demanded again.

i propped up my from at the end of my bed. then i got up my knees. started taking off my shorts- then my underwear. now i'm completely naked for this boy who i love very much.

"now finger yourself and imagine that i'm fucking you right now" he said while moaning quietly in between.

i started fingering myself as i was imagining him fucking me, and i moaned out his name "Dream"

"that's right- mmm- continue fingering yourself because i'm- close" he moaned

i continue to ride my fingers til i reached my high. as i felt a knot in my stomach i moaned "FUCK" as i came on my fingers- then i heard him come also.

"Fuck baby" he moaned as he came "you were a good girl- now go clean yourself up" he added

i got up from my bed and went into my bathroom. i got a washcloth and dampened it and cleaned myself up.

then i went back into my room and put my clothes back on and laid down on my bed. i was still on facetime with him. we talked until we fell asleep on call together.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-744 words

<𝗔/𝗡>

i hoped you enjoyed this bc this was a bit hard to write bc writers block and the fact i haven't wrote smut in a minute.

also these will be inspired by other smuts and imagine tiktoks

see ya next chapter :]