GIVE ME YOUR FOREVER

DISCLAIMER

The names of the characters, places and events in the story were based from the author's imagination and so, ALL of it are purely fictional. Any resemblance of it in real life, to any living things or anything are unintentional and coincidental only.

I am now apologizing for the story might have plenty of typographical & grammatical errors. I am not a professional writer, I just do this for fun and to release my thoughts. Kindly bare with me.

WARNING

Kindly read at your own risk. Please be advised that you may encounter some mature themes, explicit scenes, and strong languages that are not suitable for young audience. This is an LGBTQIA+ themed story. If you're not comfortable with it, feel free to leave because this story might not be for you.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

Please refrain from copying nor emulating my narrative or work without obtaining consent and proper attribution. Plagiarism can lead to legal consequences and diminish the author's creative effort, let us respect each other's intellectual property rights and create original content.

HEADS-UP

Any topic or opinions that is unrelated to the story and appears to be disrespectful will be blocked immediately. I want to create a healthy and carefree environment for my readers and followers, so let's just enjoy and escape reality together! 🫶🏻