Book idea: Jason the Toymaker (Creepypasta)

So basically my oc will be the love interest in this story. She will have already some connections/friendships with some of the other pastas but not have yet met Jason at this point.

Her origin story of how she became a pasta and also a killer would be explained in the prologue/ first chapter.

But to give you a quick explanation: she was a human living in 18th century France and ever since she was little she loved ballet. She always wanted to perform on stage and be the star. She had her most prised possession which was ballerina rug doll that her mother made for her since her mother was a seamstress.
Fast forward many years, she eventually was able to achieve her dream and become the most well known ballerina in all of France. However, throughout those years she made some jealous enemies that wanted her gone. Because of that, a 'tragic' accident has occurred where fire was set inside of one of the dressing rooms of the ballet theatre and it just happened to be that she was locked inside with the fire and died.
But, as she died a spirit came to her in the afterlife offering her a deal that she can live again, as well as be immortal, under one condition: she has to kill to keep the spirit satisfied.

That's kinda it when it comes to the beginning of the story. As for the reason why the spirit needs to be satisfied with killing, that I would explain when I actually start writing the story.

And this is how I imagine her, although I might make some changes later:

Her name is Véronique

Let me know what you think of it and if you have any questions or suggestions about it then you're more than welcome to tell them to me.

Have nice day/night.