Chapter One: Young and Fun

[Just a small sneak peek taste of a new project! If it seems interesting or does well I will continue]

"Hello?" Taehyung answered his phone while he sat in his car outside a bar.

"Did you not see my text messages? You asshole."

"What text messages?" Taehyung frowned.

"They said 'read' nice try."

"Look what we had was...it was fun...really. 7 out of 10." Taehyung laughed.

"You're such an asshole."

The phone hung up.

Taehyung looked at himself in his mirror before getting out and walking into the bar.

"It's about time you made it. " One of Taehyung's bestfriend Yoongi said.

"Was your lap preoccupied or something?" Jimin, Taehyung's other bestfriend laughed.

"No actually..." Taehyung sat down at the table they were sitting at. "I was looking for a very good photographer to help me upgrade my modeling portfolio."

"Something big coming up that you must really want?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah..." Taehyung looked down at his phone. "Something like that..."

Woojin: Can I see you tonight?
Woojin: Or are you so called 'busy' again?

Taehyung: I should be home by 2
Taehyung: wait for me ;)

Woojin: 2? Whatever. Okay.

Taehyung licked his lips and smiled.

"Hello?" Yoongi snapped his fingers at Taehyung. "You alright?"

"I'm fine." Taehyung cleared his throat. "I was just thinking."

"Let's just drink." Yoongi laid out rows of shot glasses.

"What's with him?" Taehyung looked at Jimin. "Why is he so eager to drink now?"

"I'm just in a good mood." Yoongi smiled. "Plus I did get promoted to assistant which I invited you two."

"Well I can toast to that." Taehyung picked up one of the shots and raised the shot towards the middle before downing the shot. "WOO!" His eyes widen. "Damn."

"Yesss!" Yoongi and Jimin high-fived.

"I need new friends." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"And...perfect." Seokjin looked through his camera lens taking a picture of a group of drunk friends. What he has been doing all night. "That will be forty dollars." He held his hand out.

"Forty dollars?" One of the friends frowned. " Fuck that! We can take pictures on our phones for free."

"But did you?" Seokjin asked. "Plus these aren't phone quality these are professional quality. You posed for the camera so, forty dollars."

"Scam artist." Most of the group mumbled before all chipping in for the forty dollars.

"Thank you." Seokjin smiled, pocketing the money. "Nice doing business with you."

Seokjin looked around the bar and spotted Taehyung's table.

"I'm back." Seokjin's bestfriend Jungkook, hugged him from the back.

"About time you were in there for awhile." Seokjin looked through the pictures in his camera.

"What can I say we both knew what we were doing." Jungkook poked Seokjin's side.

"Hooking up in a bar's bathroom is kinda tacky." Seokjin says.

"You are the one to talk." Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Just because you haven't done it in a week."

"What can I say? I'm a changed person." Seokjin glanced over at Taehyung's table again and Taehyung noticed.

" How much money did you make?" Jungkook asked.

"Um....just a hundred." Seokjin looked at Jungkook.

"Excuse." Taehyung walked up to them. "Hi."

"Heyyyy." Jungkook smirked.

"Hey." Seokjin forced a smile.

"I see you have a camera. Are you a professional?" Taehyung asked.

"As professional as they get." Seokjin nods.

"Can you do some photos for me? I'm trying to update my portfolio."

"Okay, but it's going to cost you."

"Money is no problem." Taehyung smiled.

"Alright." Seokjin pulled one of his business cards out of his pocket and gave it to Taehyung. "You can text me the details."

"Cool." Taehyung says. "Do you two want to come join us?"

"Yes!" Jungkook says.

"No." Seokjin says.

At the same time.

"I'm really tired." Seokjin says. "And carrying this camera around."

"Okay." Taehyung nods. "Have a nice night."

"You too." Seokjin grabbed Jungkook's hand and walked outside of the bar.

"What was that?" Jungkook looked at Seokjin.

" I don't know." Seokjin says. " I had just got a bad feeling that's all."

"What do you mean? "

"Something just told me to leave, let's just go."

~~~~~~

Taehyung arrived home and stumbled into the house and into his room where Woojin was waiting sitting on the bed.

"It's 4 in the morning...." Woojin crossed his arms.

"I lost track of time." Taehyung laughed.

"Seriously?" Woojin asked. "Taehyung are you done playing these games with me?"

"What games? We are not in a relationship or even dating. Yeah I have fun with you, but there's nothing more to it just you are a fun little link. Where did you think this was going?"

"I thought you liked me?" Woojin stood up.

"I do like you, but I don't like you as in a want to date or be in a relationship with you like you. I'm just having fun."

"You're such an asshole."

"I'm an asshole for being honest?" Taehyung asked. "When I told you I wasn't looking for anything serious? When I stated plenty of times. How about the inconsistency of communication? All that hinted that I wanted something more? Now whose fault is that?"

"Looks like mine." Woojin says before leaving.