A/n

Hello lovelies :)

Not gonna lie I published this one on a whim lol. I was really touched by Changmin's generation z film. I know we all see him for all his talents and smiles and jokes, but he's so much more beneath the surface. He spoke on some of his experiences with being depressed at times, and not wanting to burden others by expressing himself.

I know some of you might think the Changmin I wrote for this story was extremely in accurate (and obviously it was way dramatized at times) but honestly speaking I just wanted to bring out some of likely qualities he doesn't show on camera.

I really feel for this dude and I hope he realizes how valid his feelings are and it's never a burden to talk about it.

That goes for all of you guys too 😳

Anyways hope you semi enjoyed this story and for the next book I'm open to any suggestions because I have ideas but then I'll get burnt out and stop writing. So I think the issue is more me not being inspired from the plot lines I have but we'll see. So if anyone has any ideas feel free to message me or comment :)

As always lots of love to you all and if you need anything I'm here for you.

Xoxo

Ps did anyone listen to sweet yet? I loved it !!