i tortured belos's middle young toe

*Door slowly opens*
Y/n' sees kikimora's insides crawl slowly in*
(Y/n's thoughts)
Omg I can't let belos know I'm not kikimora...
*y/n runs to the door and slips on kikimoras insides*
KIKIMORA. COME BACK HERE MY LEFT TOE IS STILL CRUSTY *Belos says angrily* *Y/n falls the the ground* (y/n thoughts) : omg that it if I get up from kikimoras insides belos will know it's me and I'll be done for....
*belos walks to Y/n (with his dogs out) (and all the dirt from the floor sticks to belos's feet because the  potion lotion™🄴🄳🄰 didn't dry* *belos stops in his tracks and thinks for a second*
...
Wait you aren't Kikimora 😡 Kikimora hasn't have those  messaging skills *belos rips off kikimora's skin suit thing*

Y/n: h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-ey belos...*y/n says in a kawii awkward voice*
*belos punch's Y/n in the face and they pass out*

ah- where am I?... (Y/n thoughts)
*y/n opens their eyes in elegance*
I'M AT THE PRISON! why didn't I thought of getting into prison in the first place?? Idk the writer is stupid well I need to get out first.....
*y/n looks around the prison in their sell and they spot a certain someone they met*

Omg... HUNTER IS THAT YOU?!? 🤭🤭🤭 *Y/n drools*🤤

first of all shut up human and yes I am guarding you because holy Lord emperor belos commanded me to do so ᴬⁿᵈ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵇᵃᵇʸˢᶦᵗ ᵏᶦᵏᶦᵐᵒʳᵃ'ˢ ᶦⁿˢᶦᵈᵉˢ...

OMG KIKIMORA?!?!?!? *UHFJUGUBIKNFG kikimora dying organ noise*

OMG KIKIMORA?!?!?!?
*UHFJUGUBIKNFG kikimora dying organ noise*

Really thank you for this amazing experience human 😒

Aww your welcome huntey 🥺🥺🥺🤗🤗

If you call me that again I'll chop your head off

(Y/n's thoughts) okay I need to escape and find pew paw philip  but the big question is how do I escape?? Hmmmmmmmmmm

*Ggggkeqqqqqqqqqqqq kikimora organ noise*whats that kikimora? ᵁᵍʰ ʷʰʸ ᵘⁿᶜˡᵉ... ᵂʰʸ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ʰᵉˡˡ

*golden guard golden guard please go to the artifact room the head of the bard coven is doing gay activity with a wild witch golden guard go to the artifact room thank you *steves says from the speakers*

Hunter: ugh not again! DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID HUMAN
*hunter leaves*
Okay it's just me and you kikimora *Y/n winks*
*kikimora angry organ noise 😡😡😡😡*
I know you love me kiki *ding!
*Y/N magicly breaks the prison bars and Y/n pisses on kikimora
In the process OK I'm out! *y/n looks around the prison going left and right trying to find pew paw philp but they find nothing... (Y/n thoughts) OMG THIS IS SO ANNOYING

maybe he is dead...
NO NO *Y/N cries cutely out loud in their head* HE CAN'T BE....
Y/n cutely remembers about the artifact room maybe theirs an artifact that can help them figure out if Philly Philly is dead

*y/n runs out of the prison in a gayly way and they enter the artifact room to see a huge ass puddle portal in the middle of the room (portal is blue green and pink) and Y/n sees hunter running towards the puddle portal and jumps in* *portal closes* *Y/n runs after hunter*

*portal closes*
(Y/n thoughts) omg... Where am I??... *y/n finds themselves in a room *y/n  speaks*

y/n: h-hello? 
you:
y/n: HOLY SHIT READER?!??!?
you:
y/n: I can hear you thats amazing! I mean im amazing... ofc~
Y/n: well I guess do you know a human called Philip here?
You:
Y/n: well okay Ill leave your coom cave
Y/n: WELL so where is he?!?! okay now Ill leave

*y/n runs out of the shack and starts walking to the nearby village they just saw AND THEN suddenly-*
"UGH MY LEFT MIDDLE YOUNG TOE!!" *someone says in a annoyed British voice*"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING BISH"

"omgf I'm so sorry I was looking for someone and I was a hurry- ugh I'm so stupid- did I ruin your white girl toe nails?- *Y/n says in a main disniy white homophobic character voice*

"ugh it's fine🫤😑🫥🫥😐😐🙄🙄"
"Even though i just came out of the spa- because their where that bard and old lady doing illegal unnatural disgusting and unnatural gay stuff like huging-   and- ki-s-s-ssing... ewwhshsish 🤭🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮😷"

"I think they sound pretty cute together-" *y/n says confidentilly*

"HOW DARE YOU DIFFEY THE LAWS THE NATURE?!?"

"UGH SHUT UP YOU-"

"IT'S PHILiP 😡👈"

"W-what? Philip?"
"Yes my name is philip Wittebane-"
"Pp-p-philip.... Omg 😣😖😖😭😭"
"What.? "
*y/n can't hold themselves they can't believe that they found philip... *
"Ugh I'm going, I have better business to attend to😑"
"W-w-wait philip... All this time that I've been looking for you... Please tell me"

"WHAT IS IT ALREADY. "
"How did you get to the human realm??"
"That is mer information I cannot share with you, if you need it dearly we can arrange. A former payment. "

*Y/n starts to boil in Jerry ALL THIS TIME I SEARCHED FOR YOU. ALL THAT BELOS TOE TRAUMA*

"What? " *philip says in a British accent*

*Y/N PICK UP A BIG ASS ROCK AND AIMED FOR PHILIPS MIDDLE TOE BUT THEY SMASHED PHILIPS LEFT TOE*

"OW- THAT'S IT I'VE BEEN TO NICE TO YOU Y/N IT'S OVER. "
*philip says in a British accent*

*y/n blacks out. *

I want to thank Tosted_key_signature for the ideas and yeah have a great day everyone! BYEE