Chapter VII: ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇸​​🇺​​🇫​​🇫​​🇴​​🇨​​🇦​​🇹​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇭​​🇦​​🇿​​🇪​

(.. Ring!.. Ring!

Hii It's your author that went on a long hiatus xx

I was busy with personal work but I'll try to do my best to continue this

!! A little disclaimer !! , my writing may be different than the other chapters I've written so forgive me;-;

Anywho, thanks for all the support you've given me

yours truly,

kazutherity..)

🍁🌤️

> 12:59 am

A load of notifications came from Kazuha's phone, what he saw on his Twitter account was something unexpected for him. He was shocked by what he had seen to the point where he did not even know where he was bumping into and broke the flower vase near the window.

"Crap... I'm pretty sure the two of them heard that shatter.."

Kazuha rushed to go on the roof to take his mind off what shocked him on Twitter. He felt like he was betrayed.. but by who? He opened his phone and refreshed his notifications on Twitter to see if this was all an illusion but to his surprise, it wasn't

🍁🌤️

"My album... it got leaked.."

"I need to talk with my manager and fellow producers first.. maybe they have something to do with this."

"For now, I cannot trust anyone at the moment. My apologies, Aether, Tomo.."

He sat down on the cold concrete on the roof to just think of who he should start interrogating, his manager. the previous producer he collaborated with? with, Ayaka?, or Aether?

"No... Aether wouldn't do such a thing... right..?"

"I loved him and he loves me.. right? He wouldn't care for just the music, right..?"

"Twitter is such a scary place..."

He sighed, knowing there was no way back to stop the leaks, sure everyone said they loved it but in the end, it doesn't change the fact that his work got leaked along with his crappy demos. A rollercoaster of emotions hit him like a semi-truck, This was the first time it ever happened to him but he can never show weakness.

"This will be my last time shedding a tear.."

Back to Aether, he and Tomo were already preparing the first demo, There were some ups and downs with Aether's writing but with the help of Tomo, everything can be solved in a minute.

"Say, where's Kazuha? He hasn't come back yet and It's about to get late.." said Aether, with a worried look on his face, The both of them have no clue where Kazuha went.

A notification popped on Tomo's phone and he looked at it to see what it was. He was tagged by a fan, "KazuTomo nowhere to be found in the album, BITCH WHERE ARE YOU @TomoLovesCats"

He tilted his head, trying to figure out what album his fans were talking about. He then scrolled up the replied tweet to see Kazuha's album getting leaked, at first he was shocked and thought of going to Kazuha to talk about the leaks but then he thought that Kazuha was already trying to handle the situation, and explained his reasons to him not coming back to the studio yet.

"Did something happen, Tomo?" said the blonde man, he noticed the worried look Tomo made and he was concerned that maybe something happened that he did not know yet. Tomo then took a deep breath and held his composure.

"No no, everything's fine! Don't worry about me."

"Are you sure?"

Tomo nodded, he then tried to distract Aether with his songwriting for him to get some inspiration and taught him the objectives of writing a song. Aether then was feeling a bit dizzy with all of the new knowledge he received from Tomo as he was writing it down, forgetting why he was worried about Tomo.

> 2:47 am

Hours passed and Aether fell asleep on the sofa, Tomo chuckled at the cute snores Aether was making as he was sleeping. The door opened and Tomo looked back to see a tired Kazuha looking at him.

"Hey.. are you alright?"

"Kinda.. but I'll have to investigate as soon as I get some rest."

"Kazuha, you're like a brother to me, please don't feel like a bother talking to me about it-"

Kazuha then hit the top of the table, hitting it hard, the look on his face looked so agitated with a mix of tiredness. "You don't understand.."

"I know... I know I don't.." Tomo frowned, still holding his composure to rush towards Kazuha and hug him.

"How about you two stay here for a while, it's getting late and you especially need to take a rest. Not only was I worried but Aether too.."

Kazuha then answered Tomo with a nod as the silence filled the room. Tomo pointed the way to his spare bedroom in his studio and gave Kazuha some space as he went towards the bedroom. They both parted ways with complete silence to the point it suffocated the two of them, It felt like a haze went inside the building, but they brushed it off and went back to sleep with worries and guilt.

"Who do I even trust.." said Kazuha

🍁🌤️