Epilogue: Part 3

Your POV

7 Years Later

I was sitting in the living room, watching TV. Penny was off on a mission with Ruby and Jaune, but I stayed home to take care of Penny and I's 7-year-old daughter, Tina. After awhile, Tina came over to me and said, "Hey, Daddy." I looked over at my daughter. She looked like her mother, but she had my eyes.

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, sweetheart?" She sat down on the couch next to me and said, "Daddy, how did you and Mommy meet?" I smirked as I chuckled lightly and said, "That's a long story

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, sweetheart?" She sat down on the couch next to me and said, "Daddy, how did you and Mommy meet?" I smirked as I chuckled lightly and said, "That's a long story. How about we wait for Mommy to come home and we'll tell you together, how does that sound?" She thought about it for a moment before she said, "Okay, Daddy." I smiled and said, "Now how about we get dinner ready for when Mommy gets home?" She jumped up and said, "Yeah!" We got up and I began to make dinner.

Right as I was finishing up on making dinner, I heard the front door open and it was followed by a cheerful voice that I loved hearing and it said, "I'm home!" I dished out the food onto 3 separate plates and carried them to the dining room as I said, "Perfect timing, Pen Pen! I just finished making dinner." She smiled at me and said, "Wonderful!" I set the plates on the table and gave Penny a quick kiss. Then we both heard Tina run into the room and shout, "Mommy! You're home!" She ran up and hugged her mother, who said, "Hey, sweetie. Were you good for Daddy?" She nodded and I said, "She was an angel. But she did ask me an interesting question earlier." Penny looked at me and said, "What's that?" I smiled as I put my arms around my wife and daughter, and replied, "She asked me how we met. I told her that we'd wait until you came home, then we'd tell her together." Penny smiled and said, "Good, it's a long story." I pulled my girls closer and gave them both a kiss on the head. Then I said, "Yep. But there's nothing I'd ever change about it."

The End

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and this fanfic. The next book has already been decided, but it might take some time before the first chapter is ready. I'll post a new update when the new book is out.
Master out.