Prologue

The day that Hayley Marshall died saving her daughter, she expected herself to end in the afterlife. Maybe even see her parents, Jackson, and Mary.

However, what she did not expect was to sent onto another universe in which she was part of the Avengers. Here she would be reborn due to the White Phoenix. As she was dying, her soul called upon the Phoenix to survive, therefore becoming its host.

She would get trained to master all parts of her and become possibly the strongest individual to ever be alive. Along the way she would meet amazing friends and potentially another epic love.

What she did not expect was that Hope would sense her mom. That after they got rid of the Hollow, they discovered that her mom did not die but was moved to another universe. This would lead Hope, Rebekah, Marcel, Klaus, Elijah, Freya, Keelin, Kol, and Davina to travel to that universe to help save Hayley.

However, what they would not expect was for Hayley to have created another family and being in love with two men.

Watch Hayley become a strong badass quabrid with the assistance, support, and love of her Avengers family. Nevertheless, the Mikaelson family joining in on that rollercoaster.