Chapter 3 (The White Castle)

(Savannah pov)

That red haired guy helped me taking of the slave chains. Then he opened the mask that he was wearing. He is very good looking and handsome his red hairs suit his face and he has red colur eyes.
The red haired guy

The picture is taken from pintrest so the credit goes to pintrest

Then he asked me.
Are you ok?? I didn't said anything i just nobbed to him. He sighed than he said all of your friends they will be in my care don't worry.

I looked at him and thanked the god again for saving my maids but i was too afraid to speak a single word in front of him.
Because i know now that Lohensa hates Valroin so i am just afraid that if he know that i am from Valroin he might kill me right now.

But my maids know that Valroin is hated by Lohensa so they will not speak a word about it.

That red haired guy asked me another question Where are you from? Because you don't look like you are from this country. I know why he is asking this because he can't sense magic in my body.
I said i am from Cairan. Cairan is a small island country but Cairan has good friendship with Lohensa. I lied to him cause i wanted to save my life.

He looked at me and nobbed than he said you words and accent, I see you are well educated. Come with me i will give food,shelter,clothing everything before i find you home. Ok?

I nobbed to him

                  (Savannah pov End) 
__________-----_________-----_________-----
                 (Third person's pov)

Then the red haired guy started walking. And Savannah started following him. When they got out of the auction house. Savannah saw a beautiful carriage and that guy got inside the carriage.

Then he looked at who was still standing outside. He sighed "hey come in , come inside the carriage". Savannah first hesitated but then got inside. The carriage door closed. He ordered the driver "back to the castle".

Savannah's head was lowered than slowly she toke her head up to look outside of the window. And the outside of the window the view was very similar to view of Valroin's street people were going to night market. They were talking, smiling and laughing.

The view bring to tears to Savannah's but she quickly rub her hands to her eyes and dried her eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
           (The red haired guy's pov)

The girl sitting in front of me doesn't look like a poor girl. She looks well behaved and well educated. Is she illegitimate child of a rich guy of Cairan. Whatever i have to find her house her family must be in stress.

But why does she talks so less. Is she afraid of me. Or is always like this. Well why am i thinking all of this I should stop thinking about this!!

I looked at her I noticed that she was looking outside a she smiled a little then suddenly tears came to her eyes.
But she quickly dried her eyes.