questioning the LOV

Izuku was going over to the LOV's (league of villains) base mainly because he had some questions about them. He had spoken to Toga to let her know that he was coming over. She told him that she would meet him at **** so kurogiri could open a portal for them.

When they arrived, Kurogiri, Twice, Toga (ofc) and Megan were there.
"Where's Dabi?" He asked.
"He went out to get some air, he'll be back in a while" Kurogiri replied.
"What's with the bag?" Shigaraki asked with an eyebrow raised (the hand wasn't on his face).
"Right! I have some questions and I hope you will answer them honestly"
"How do we know that you won't use it against us?" Twice ask.
"I already know all you guys quirks, strengths and weaknesses and where your base to located. If I wanted to use it against you, I would have done so already" Izuku said in a matter-of-fact-so obvious tone.

"..."

"So, before we start, can I asked some of these questions in private, I have a feeling that some of you will not answer some in front of others you know..."

Time skipped....

"Shigaraki Tomura...." deku started.
"Yes?" Shiggy said confused as to where this was going.
"Or should I say.... Tenko Shimura" deku said and got the reaction he was looking for.
"how?!-"
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone" Izuku said reassuring him.
"Your quirk is delay right? It gives you the power to turn everything you touch with all five fingers to dust"
"...yes..."
"My main question for you is 'why did you become a villain?'"
"..."
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to"
"..."
"Next... if you were not a villain, what would you be do?"
"Idk"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next to Toga Himiko

"Toga Himiko, your quirk transforming right?"
"Yes it is izu-chan" she said with a giggle.
"You need blood every now and then because of your quirk"
"Yes, I have tried to stay away from it but that only resulted in wanting it more."
"Hmm, How old are you?"
"17 years old, and you?"
"16, 17 in a few months"
"My question for you is 'what would you have done if you were not a villain?'"
"Hmmm, I'm not sure... maybe try to be a teacher or cafe employee, that sounds like fun"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dabi."
"Izuku."
"..."
"..." after about a minute of staring in silences, Izuku spoke.
"Can I call you by your real name?" Izuku said looking for a reaction but did not get it, so he continued.
"Touya.... Todoroki"
"?!-" dabi/touya was shocked with wide eyes and was going to ask how he knew but was cut off.
"I did my research, don't worry I won't tell... if you want l can help take down endeavor I have more than enough dirt on him to get him arrested for aleast 40 years and plus another say 15 years for what he did to you" izuku spoke and dabi listened in silence, now interested in what the green head boy was saying.

After about an half an hour (each) of talking with the league members individual, izuku really did relate to them. He asked them basic questions, nothing to serious to invade their privacy.
  He got to know them and even got permission from dabi to write a song about him. He also somehow convinced him to sing it when it finish.

Shigaraki and the rest of the league just wanted to be loved.... they never had someone to love and support them. Together they are like family, they have good intentions but choose the wrong method.