{ intro }

Jisung has been working under Mr. Bang at the 'Golden Guys Strip Club' since he was 19 and today is his 21st birthday. He wanted to spend his day on the poles with his favorite three people Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin.

He thought his whole day was going to go according to plan, but what he didn't know was that his whole life would change on this one special day.

He will be moving in with the one and only Lee Minho as his play toy. Lee Minho has always been someone Ji thought was hot and any time he was in the audience or he paid to give him a lap dance, he would make sure he knew he was the center of it.

________________________________

Minho lives in a mafia family and he's the only son who took the job of being in the mafia. His older brother doesn't want to take it since he has had trauma from when he was younger and his younger brother left home to start making money off of music so it only left him to take the mafia leader role.

He has decided that he is sex deprived and go to his main strip club to go see the only man that matters, Han Jisung. He came to a conclusion, he wanted him all to himself. He brought 2 million dollars to take him home and have some fun with him.

"Can I have him?" Lee Minho, the most famous mafia leaders in all of South Korea, points at the one and only Han Jisung, one of the most talented strippers ever seen in any strip club. "I'll pay 2 million." Holds up a briefcase full of money to Christopher Bang, the owner of 'Golden Guys Strip Club'. "As you wish Mr. Lee." Chan bows and takes the money. "Anything else you would like to offer?"