{ one }

"Happy Birthday!!" Felix bursts into Jisungs room holding up a stuffed dog that looked so much like his little dog named Scooter. 

Jisung jumps out of his sleep and sees who it is. "Felix do you know people are asleep at this time. Why the hell are you up so early."

Felix looks at him confused. "Um... Ji its almost 12 pm..."

"WHAT?! Oh god Mr. Bang is going to kill me!" Jisung bursts out of bed and starts to hurry to the bathroom, but he was stopped in his footsteps from a very familiar voice and turns around.

"Why would I kill you?" Chan walks in the room and crosses his arms.

"Hello Mr. Bang!" Felix says and runs over to him hugging his waist since they are cousins, but someone walks in and Felix lets go so immediately. "H-hi baby..."

Changbin comes in the room and pulls him out since he's furious and he also what Jisung and Chan to have some alone time.

"Chan I'm so sorry! I forgot to put on my alarm since you said I was allowed to sleep in a little and now I woke up at 12 an-..." Jisung was about to continue, but was interupted. 

"Hey! It's ok! Its your birthday anyways and sleeping in was my present for you, but now I have a better present for you!" Looks at him with a big grin.

"O! What is it Chan Hyung? Is it a day off?" Looks at him excepting something very natural.

"Your going to go live with the one and only Lee Minho!" He says.

"WHAT?! NOOOOO!!!!!" Jisungs smile disappears and a sad look overcomes it.

"What's wrong? Aren't you in love with him?"

"I do, but I don't want to leave this place! I just want to stay and be with my friends and you! I love this place so much!" Sits on his bed and pouts.

"Oh... Come on! Cheer up! Just think how much better your life will be with him! More sex, all the food you want, the clothes you've always dreamed of owning, and more! See? there's nothing to worry about!" Chan gives him a sympathetic smile.

"But hyung you'll loss business when I'm not here. Everyone who comes is in love with me. Place everywhere keep begging for me to join their club since I'm so good. What are you going to do?" Looks at him and pouts more. 

Chan puts his hand onto his shoulder and squeezes it a little. "I'll be fine Jisung! I promise!"

Jisung bites his lip. "What if he doesn't like the way I do things?"

"If he is taking you away from me that means he likes everything about you! Don't worry to much."

"Ok hyung... Is my dog able to go with me?" Holds up his little French Bulldog.

"He said you can take anything you want!"

"Yay! Tell him I'll meet him outside with my stuff!"

"Ok!" Chan gets up and leaves the room while Jisung starts to pack his pastel and girly themed room. 

2 minutes later~

Chan walks in to his office. "He said he'll meet you outside of the club." Smiles at Minho.

Minho signals one of his guards to get his car. "Thanks for the cooperation. If any problem happens I'll inform you immediately." Smiles back at him, gets up, and bows to him.

"You have a great rest of your day Mr. Lee." Gets up and bows to him too. 

Minho leaves and heads outside wear he sees Jisung dressed in a coset top and ripped jean booty shorts which makes his ass look huge. Minho can't look away from his ass that looks like a babies butt.

Jisung turns around. "Oh! Hello Mr.Lee. My name is Han Jisung which I think you already know." Bows at him and his ass shows to the whole world around him.

"Turn around." Minho says.

Jisung stands back up. "What?"

"I said turn around!" Minho says with a frustrated voice since he doesn't want anyone else to see his little boys ass. "Unless a good boy like you wants a punishment for being a bad boy!"

"NO! I'm sorry sir!" Jisung turns around imminently not wanting a punishment on his first day of being Lee Minho's good boy.

"Good." Minho says with a growl in his voice making Jisung shiver a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished the first chapter! 

Yay me! Have a good day with the first chapter!