𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨

hey all! its been a hot minute since ive published something lmao. anyways, since im hoping youve read the summary, the reader is an exchange student thats sent to russia. yall already know the characters in this series, but here's more characters added for this story.

(Y/N) (L/N): The main character of this story. A fifteen-year-old female who likes anything dark, the arts, and goth and metal music. She has social anxiety and has trouble talking with people, but she wishes to make friends.

Natalya Agapova: (Y/N)'s exchange mother. She's in her mid-thirties and has short, mousy brown hair, and hazel eyes. She's strict, but loving to her daughters.

Tatyana Agapova: (Y/N)'s exchange sister. She's two years younger than (Y/N). She has long dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. She's overprotective of her family, especially (Y/N).

Olga Agapova: (Y/N)'s exchange grandmother. She's about eighty years old and is wheelchair-bound. Though she doesn't speak English, she shows her affection to (Y/N) through actions like giving her food, and small gifts and exchanging smiles.

Mrs. Semyonova: The English teacher for the school. She's a young woman with black hair and glasses. She's one of the few teachers in the building who cares for her students.

Mrs. Belova: The literature teacher for the school. She's an old woman with gray hair. She's extremely strict towards her students, but her favorite is Diana.

Mr. Orlov: The history teacher for the school. He's a bald old man who wears glasses. He's the same teacher that is seen in Season 2, Episode 1.

Mr. Levitsky: The math teacher for the school. He's a middle-aged man with brown hair and a bald spot. He has some sort of odd interest in the girls...

Mrs. Antonova: The physics teacher for the school. She's a young teacher with blonde hair. She tries his best to teach the class, but most of the time they don't pay attention. She's the same teacher shown in Season 2, Episode 1 when the class goes on a field trip to the rat lab.

Mrs. Morozova: The art teacher for the school. She's a middle-aged teacher with blonde hair. She dislikes students who don't appreciate the arts. When Y/N comes in, she becomes her favorite student.

that's all the added characters for this story. Enjoy!!!!

milo