This Could Be The End Of Everything

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

Gradually, everything was reserved back to the way it used to be. With the difference that the town was aware that two intergalactic creatures were around now. Things seemed to be settling in well now, and Sonic was just presented his new room by Tom 'n Maddie.

He was just so-so-so delighted to be given this, as a way to welcome him into this newfound family. Sonic felt warmer and less alone from this, years of solitude were fortunately put to an end.

The blue hedgehog happily made his way down the ladder, "I can't wait to show, Ice-Spice my new room!" Tom and Maddie hummed in agreement, as they brought Ozzy down. The couple and the dog made their way to the kitchen, while Sonic only followed them on for a bit.

"Uh, where is TMNT Raph?" He scratched his head, looking around eagerly.

"Oh, you mean, [Name]? They're at their den, I think."

"They didn't get a room in here...?" Sonic questioned, disappointment feigned on himself, as Maddie shook her head.

"No, they said they didn't want a room here."

"Yeah, they said something about..." Tom trailed off, as he made his way to the kitchen and Sonic quickly rushed on after him, eager to hear what he'd say next. "...about, wanting to not waste our time on making one for them."

Sonic puffed his cheeks, nodding in conclusion and made his way to the front door, "Alright, I'm gonna find them, though!" He confidently announced and he opened the door, only to see a box down below him with multiple holes inside of it. The holes seemed to be roughly and messily done, though the hedgehog picked up the box and opened it to see...

...Spike.

An eye ridge was raised, full of drawn-out confusion on why [Name's] beloved companion of a pet was out here. "What the...?" He trailed off the sentence, from seeing a small note stuck on the top of Spike's shell and the hedgehog took it off to read it.

The note said;

ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵂᵃᶜʰᵒʷˢᵏⁱˢ' ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ. ᶠʳᵒᵐ, [ᴺᵃᵐᵉ] ᵗʰᵉ [ⁱᵐᵃˡ ᴺᵃᵐᵉ] ᵂᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳ.

ᵀᵒ ᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃ, ʷʰʸ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗʳᵒ⁻ʷⁱˡˡᵉᵈ ˢᵖⁱᵏᵉ ʷᵃˢ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵒᶠ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃᵈᵒᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ , ᵗʰᵉ [ⁱᵐᵃˡ ᴺᵃᵐᵉ] ᵂᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳ!!