I

(Y/N POV)

You had just woken up from your mom shaking u to wake up because it was time for you to leave for the airport.

"N/N wake up girl you gotta go to the airport n u ova here sleeping" Mom says brushing her 36 inch Brazilian hair. "Mmcht ma lemme sleep it's too early fo alladis" I say moving my blanket over my head. Then all of a sudden I get hit in the head."GIRL IF U DONT WAKE YO LIL ASS UP. I AINT SPEND SOME FUCKIN 300 DOLLARS SO THAT U CAN LIVE WITCHO BRUTHA" Ma yells yanking the blanket off of me. I mumbled a bit before walking to my old bathroom to take my bonnet off and fix myself up.

————-
"Im finna miss you babyyyy" My mom cries hugging me. "girl just a second ago you was cursed me out" I say laughing. Moving my curly lace font wig. "girl bye , you finna miss yo flight" She says hugging me one last time. "ight im finna go. I love youuu" I say kissing her cheek and walk away.

I walked into the airport and looked around. "damn people don't be caring bout how they look in an airport.. Not me yall stay safe doe". I get my airport shit done and go to starbucks and chick-fil-la to get a drink and real food. "Gate 5 is now opening." I grab my food and throw it away knowing it was boutta be a long ass flight.

————-
(At connie's place)

"When yo lil sister getting here. I'm bored as hell here wit out her" Avery says walking out of his room with Dior. Connie looks at them both and goes "Now why the fuck yall always in the same room" "Nigga u just mad because lani prolly gay for mikasa." Dior says slapping connie's head. Obviously protecting her man who ain't her man.

"Nah but when shorty gone get here" Eren says looking up. He had found his sisters instagram and was downlow stalking her knowing she bad asf. "why u needa know. You ain't finna be messing wit my sister" Connie says getting defensive. Eren a hoe and everybody been knew dat shit but ain't no way he was finna let his sister be his next bed slave.

"Mane you know i wouldn'-" Eren gets cut off with connie's phone ringing. Connie picks it up and to Eren s surprise it was his sister yelling at connie. "NIGGA I DONE TOLD U MY FLIGHT WAS GONE BE HERE AT 3:24 AND YO DUMBASS STILL AT HOME HUH?? IM OVA HERE STANDING HERE LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING MANNEQUIN LOOKING FO YO BITCH HEAD AS-" "first of all who the fuck you think u talking to like that because i know damn well u ain't talking to me like that. Second of all I was boutta leave" He says back. "DA FUCK HOE. IM TALKING TO Y-" She gets cut of by Avery. "YURRR WASSUP LIL GIRL" .

Then here comes Diors smart ass. "MY NIGGAAAA I MISS U TWIN". Then here comes alani'a fatass holding a family size hot cheetos bag. "yurr is that y/n". Y/n Stays quiet for a moment. "if one more hoe interrupts me one mo damn time im finna book a flight back home. Don't play wimme. Now connie get yo mixed little tail in the damn car and come get me so i can see y'all bitch asses." Y/N says calmly. "ight jit goodbye" Connie hangs up and looks at Eren who already looks whipped. "I know u aint whipped by just hearing her voice wit yo goofy ass" Jean says laughing while holding Mikasa's waist.

"I was texting Y/n a couple weeks ago in our girls groupchat and she already got along wit all of us. She seems cool" Sasha says and followed along by mikasa smiling and nodding.

"ight well imma go get her" Connie says putting on his crocs. He's wearing a white beater, and grey sweatpants. Eren gets up and says "lemme go wit u to see my future Ma" . Connie and Avery look at up at him and look like he's on crack. "nigga ik u lying.." Avery says shaking his head, heading to the car.
He's wearing a white beater as well with some black jeans and off white retro 4's. Eren walks out with connie laughing because they don't think he finna pull her. Eren was wearing a white beater as well with black nike shorts and some air forces.

"yall look like yall finna go shoot up a place" Alani says laughing before going to the girls dressing room. Yes they got a dressing room. It's this big ass room with makeup desk, closets full of dresses n shit. The boys laugh and walk out.

——-

Wellll how y'all feel bout this story so far??

Its lowkey hard writing w a whole bunch of characters ngel 💀 but watch a bitch pull thru😚