𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 : 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

Warnings:

••••••••

"Come on! Just you and me it will be fun!" Tatum begs.

You exaggerate a sigh and look back at Tatum who is now doing puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! I will have a sleepover with you!" You say trying not to act to eager, In reality you have a huge crush on Tatum and you are actually really looking forward to this sleepover.

Tatum does a little happy dance causing your face to portray a smile.

"Okay! Be at my house by seven!" She gives you a quick hug before getting into her brothers car.

A couple minutes later you arrive at your house, You enter and throw your book bag down running to the kitchen to get a quick snack, After you finish your snack you head upstairs and begin packing for the sleepover. 

Once you have all of your essentials packed you begin to rummage through your dresser for a cute pair of pajamas.

You manage to find (Y/F/C) Pajamas, You shove them in your bag and zip the bag up.

Once you finished everything you go downstairs to the living room and fall back on the couch where you watch tv.

Time skip

A couple hours have gone by, Its finally seven. You hop into your mothers car and begin driving down to the Riley's residence.

You pull into there driveway, And walk up to the front door where tatum quickly answers pulling you inside the house leading you to her room.

"I am so glad that you are here!" She says squealing causing you to giggle uncontrollably.

"Im glad im here too!" You exclaim.

"So! What should we do?" Tatum asks.

"Hmm, Maybe.." You start to say.

"Never have I ever!" Tatum blurts out.

You smile at the idea and quickly agree, Tatum smiles back.

"Okay, Never have I ever.. skipped class!" Tatum quietly shouts.

"I (Your answer)" You say with a giggle.

"I have never skipped class!" Tatum says as she rolls her eyes.

Hours have passed and you are both still playing the game, You both decided that this was the last question before you watched your movie and went to bed.

"Never have I ever, Made out with someone!" Tatum says with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I have never.." You say looking at your feet.

"I can fix that" Tatum says seductively as she winks.

Tatum walks over to you and straddles you, She begins to kiss you on the lips, Of course you kiss back.

It was a very sloppy kiss at first but then it turned into something else, Something more passionate.

Tatum slips her tongue in, This made sparks erupt in your body.

Your crush and former BestFriend is currently making out with you.

You and tatum both hear her mothers footsteps, Tatum quickly hops off of your lap and leaps onto her bed making it look like nothing just happened.

Her mother walks in.

"Make sure you girls get to sleep! Its 12:00 in the morning!" Mrs riley says not suspicious of anything, Thankfully.

You both slide under your blankets and head to sleep, Completely forgetting about the movie.

•••••

A MAKE-OUT SESSION WITH TATUM?

534 words