#1 - My Cookie Oc

Cookie Name:Orange Jello Cookie(Epic)

Cookie Name:
Orange Jello Cookie
(Epic)

Nicknames:
OJ, Jello, Oran

Gender:
Female

Personality:
Sweet, Courageous, Quiet, Supportive, Brave, Caring

Position:
Middle

Class:
Magic

Attack Name:
Jelly Splattered

What the attack does:
When she uses the attack against enemies, this sticky splat of jello causes the enemies attack to be slower, and in arenas, it can slow down 3 or 2 of the enemy cookies attacks.

Family:
OJ considers Sorbet and Squid Ink Cookie as her younger siblings. She also considers Gingerbrave and his friends younger siblings too.

Friends:
OJ is best friends with a lot of cookies. She also may be friends with the Dark cookies. She usually plays with Poison Mushroom Cookie whenever she visits them.

Enemies:
Nope. There are no cookies that are yet her enemies. Due to her personality, any cookie that meets up with her are going be friends with her ease.

Love Interest:
She isn't right now in love with anyone, but Boba Cookie(Oc) is with her.

Weapon:
Her Jello Wand

Quotes:
Gacha -
"Well, looks like we're gonna have ourselves a sticky times."

Loading Screen -
"Whenever I feel inactive, I always jump on my Jello Trampoline."

Attack -
"Looks like YOUR in a sticky situation!"

Victory -
"See!? I told you I win!!"
"Never underestimate me when in battle!"
"We did! We did! Hooray!!!"

Defeat -
"Aw man! Better luck next time I guess."
"We can always try again, right?"
"We might need to gain energy again before fighting again."

Orange Jello's Voice -
Her voice is like a soft, smooth, quiet tone, and when she talks, she is Jello, so she sometimes pops the end of her words every time she talks.

Orange Jello's SoulStone:

She's an Epic because her magic can cause 39% of damage to her enemies she fights

When she was created/story:
When the witch was making the dough that Orange Jello was in, a jello packet orange flavor was opened for some reason and fell into the batter of the dough when the witch was looking for the sugar. And when she woke up, her hair was a tiny bit drippy since her hair was made of jello. So she made the escape out of the oven and went threw the window and escaped. And after she made her escaped, she bumped into Gingerbrave and his friends. So that's how she ended up being in their kingdom.

Prized Possession:
Her prized possession are her bracelets she wears all the time when she goes anywhere.

Fun Fact:
Orange Jello can bounce up the 29 ft. High since she is made of Jello. And when she lands, her shoes give her the protection that prevents her from breaking her legs.