A fine start, I guess

Hi, I'm Lemur Hopper. I'm 14 years old and am a middle school student. Middle school was a bit harder than I expected at first, but then I got the hang of it. My family supports me a lot.

Well except my dad.... He left me just when I was 4 years old. I haven't seen him basically for my whole life. But if he were here, it wouldn't change anything really. I'll still get good grades and will still be at the top of my class.

School recently ended, because of summer break and all. I'm not very upset about summer break since, it's a break from working for hours.

It's hard to be the youngest sibling in the family to have 6 other older siblings. Some bully me a bit, some might just help me or just not notice me a lot.

Anyway, me and one of my older by 1 year sibling are very close. Her name is Megan, we always watched cartoons together when we were little, and we had fun doing it! We always watched shows on Disney jr. together. But as we grew older, we started to just watch shows on Disney Channel and Disney XD.

Our family was pretty wealthy, so we had enough money to buy cable TV.

My father is very rich and not the father that left me. I'm talking about my mom's new husband/ my stepfather. His name is Gary Paul, and he is one rich guy. I'm pretty happy about it because we live in a freaking mansion!

There's a room for every brother and sister I have, and even one for me! Not only is Gary rich, but he's also a very nice guy who you can trust.

But back to talking about my siblings!

My oldest sibling is Greg Ward, Greg is 41. Ward is my ex-dad's last name. Greg and I spent a lot of time together before our father walked out on our mom, but we don't see each other as often since Greg works a lot.

And next is my second-oldest sibling, Thelma Ward, she's now 36. We spent a ton of time together when I was a baby.

My third-oldest sibling is 33-year-old Milton Ward. We spent time together when we could, but he was mostly busy a lot, so we didn't do that much.

Now for my fourth-oldest sibling! 26-year-old Sian Ward! Me and Sian spent a couple of moments with each other when I was little, but sometimes couldn't get to spend time with me before the others did.

My 5th oldest, my best friend/ the best brother, Brandy Hopper. When I was little, me and brandy were inseparable. We couldn't get away from each other at all! He is a plumber that cleans toilets or something like that. But I really find it funny whenever he walks into the house, he smells like wet doo-doo.

And I already told you about Megan, so now you know the amazing names of all my siblings and what they did for me.

My last day of school was today, and it's the first day of summer vacation!

After school was over, I quickly ran home! And when I got there, I opened the door with my personal key.

I then ran to the living room, sat on the couch and turned the tv straight on. I then went to the channels and selected Disney Channel.

But right when I turned it on, I heard Footsteps walking towards the living room, but it turned out just to be Megan.

Megan: Oh, hey, lemur! What are you watching?

Lemur: Just watching some Disney Channel.

Megan: Sweet! Ya-know. One of my friend's moms work for Disney, and they gave me free tickets to get a tour of Disney studios. We'll get to see how they animate, design the characters, and do other things!

Lemur: Wait Really?

Megan: Yup! I'm really excited to tell everyone else about it! But only 3 other people can go, since they're only 4 tickets, and I'm obviously going.